Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsNaisture
Aqua Essence 3-step Facial Mask (5 Sheets) Moisturizing Natural Extract

by Naisture

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Naisture Aqua Essence 3-step Facial Mask (5 Sheets) Moisturizing Natural Extract!
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Naisture Aqua Essence 3-step Facial Mask (5 Sheets) Moisturizing Natural Extract uploaded by Lisa B.
Naisture Aqua Essence 3-step Facial Mask (5 Sheets) Moisturizing Natural Extract This is currently in my top 5 favorate sheet masks! It is made with Na-Hyaloronatec Aqua Hydration & Natural Extracts. This is simply the MOST hydrating mask I have tried. There are 5 sheets in a packet and always keep an extra on hand. These are perfect for morning before you do your makeyp or at night when you can put an extra layerif hyaloronic acid on top then thin layer vasoline to hold all moisture in!! When I use this procedure I wake up to hydrated, soft, smooth, and glowing skin. 🥰🥰🥰🥰 Forgot to mention this mask is good for all skin types!
Yordanka I.
3 Step mask is blended with Hyaluronic Acid and other natural ingredients to immediately moisturize and give a life back to your skin. Aqua Hydration mask is blended with Hyaluronic Acid and Menta Arvensis Leaf Extract to provide deep hydration and elasticity for healthy skin.
Katheryn L.
Naisture Aqua Essence 3-step Facial Mask (5 Sheets) Moisturizing Natural Extract uploaded by Katheryn L.
The texture of the sheet is thinner than most others I’ve had but I like it better - it doesn’t feel as heavy on the skin the way others do since it’s so over soaked with the products
Carmen V.
Naisture Aqua Essence 3-step Facial Mask (5 Sheets) Moisturizing Natural Extract uploaded by Carmen V.
This has been one of my favorite mask sheets. Although at 1st seem like a lot since it 3 step, it super easy. Each step is amazing and super easy to fallow. The mask is super smooth, and stay your face the whole time. After I fallow the step my skin feels refreshed. I would highly recommend.
adri ‎.
ca
These sheet masks were fun to use! I like how it came with two extra steps in addition to using the sheet mask. I definitely noticed a difference with how my skin felt and looked after using these masks.
Veronica A.
Davenport, FL
Naisture Aqua Essence 3-step Facial Mask (5 Sheets) Moisturizing Natural Extract uploaded by Veronica A.
3 steps mask....don't get fooled...it is amazing!!! I thought it was a long process but totally worth the steps. 1- ampoule, smells amazing and soothes my face 2- mask, fit perfectly as im not wearing anything, and its refreshing 3- essence, refreshing with a perfect and subtle fragance. Final : my face looks awesome, youthful, and glowing. I will recommend this!
Stacy S.
2,714 reviews
This is a great product. It was so easy to use. I love to using it. It made my skin feel so soft and smooth. I will definitely buy this can
Lorena F.
New Castle, DE
Naisture Aqua Essence 3-step Facial Mask (5 Sheets) Moisturizing Natural Extract uploaded by Lorena F.
This mask is incredible! The best I have ever tried. I will buy it again! My skin gets really smooth and brighten. It’s perfect for those times when you don’t have a good day. It smells really good, very relaxing
Dani R.
lilhoney
⭐esta mascarilla es maravillosa con cuando la probé le dio una sensación de alivio a mi rostro por sus estratos naturales, se siente hidratada la piel ya cuando la retiras!!! ⭐ LA AMEEE!!! La usaria de nuevo

Looking for your answer?