Skin CareBody CareLotion & Moisturizersnaissance
Vitamin E Oil 34 fl oz- Pure, Natural, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Hexane Free, No GMO - Moisturizing & Rejuvenating - Ideal for Aromatherapy, Skincare, Haircare, Nailcare and DIY Beauty Recipes

by naissance

100% natural Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopherol) is a plant-based form of vitamin E that is better and easier for your body to absorb compared to synthetic vitamin E. A natural antioxidant that can help you naturally protect the skin from free radical damage. Particularly good for those with dry skin, Vitamin E helps rejuvenate, revitalise and moisturise skin. Helps strengthen, restore and nourish hair. Not tested on animals and vegan friendly. No GMO and Hexane free.

100% natural Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopherol) is a plant-based form of vitamin E that is better and easier for your body to absorb compared to synthetic vitamin E.; A natural antioxidant that can help you naturally protect the skin from free radical damage.; Particularly good for those with dry skin, Vitamin E helps rejuvenate, revitalise and moisturise skin.; Helps strengthen, restore and nourish hair.; Not tested on animals and vegan friendly. No GMO and Hexane free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Naissance Vitamin E Oil 3.4 fl. oz.- Pure, Natural, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Hexane Free, No GMO - Moisturizing & Rejuvenating - Ideal for Aromatherapy, Skincare, Haircare, Nailcare and DIY Beauty Recipes!
Hagen , Hagen
Naissance Vitamin E Oil 3.4 fl. oz.- Pure, Natural, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Hexane Free, No GMO - Moisturizing & Rejuvenating - Ideal for Aromatherapy, Skincare, Haircare, Nailcare and DIY Beauty Recipes uploaded by Thembinkosi D.
In love with this oil I use it for my lipgloss and scrubs really does the things that needs to be done . Get yourself one you won’t regrets
Dublin, Ireland
Naissance Vitamin E Oil 3.4 fl. oz.- Pure, Natural, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Hexane Free, No GMO - Moisturizing & Rejuvenating - Ideal for Aromatherapy, Skincare, Haircare, Nailcare and DIY Beauty Recipes uploaded by Ola M.
Great product. I use this oil and mix it with jojoba oil from Naissance to make my own cuticle pens. They are great the skin feels moisturised soft and looks much healthier if it's used regularly. It can also be applied to skin and make it deeply nourished and moisturised.
Rugby
I brought this to improve the texture of my skin to make it nice and smooth, I use this oil every night before bed after a hot shower to open my pores so that the oil can be absorbed better. The oil does not really have a strong scent, so you don’t have to worry about strong smells.
Absolutely amazing!! I use it every morning combined with my skin food cream. It makes my skin super moisturized and fresh looking! The price is great for what you get. Absolutely in love with this product

Looking for your answer?