Personal CareHair RemovalWaxing Kits & SuppliesNair
Nair Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Legs & Body 40 ct Box

Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Legs & Body 40 ct Box

• No warming or rubbing required• Waxing made easy• Removes short hair• Dermatologist tested• Helps minimize hair regrowth***

Does anybody know if this is any good?
Does this productive break you skin out after useNair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Legs & Body 40 ct Box?
Do anyone know if these work good for the under arms?
Start your review of Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Legs & Body 40 ct Box!
Anna Clara V.
Ann Arbor, MI
Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Legs & Body 40 ct Box uploaded by Anna Clara V.
The Nair Wax is good to fine hair on your body. The strips don't cause bruised or skin irritation. Also you can use maximum twice one strips, because after that they loses the effect. I'm satisfied with the results and I recommend the Nair Wax because it's easy and practical.
Sara F.
Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Legs & Body 40 ct Box uploaded by Sara F.
Used Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Legs & Body 40 ct Box once ,just love the easy-to-use idea! When I used, I did a few days before an event, it worked nicely!! Will definitely be praying for more this summer
Lydia B.
Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Legs & Body 40 ct Box uploaded by Lydia B.
Wow! These wax strips for being a first time user I can say oouuuccch!😫😆 lol I use them for my underarm and it hurt when I pulled the strip the first time, good thing is that after the second pull the pain wasn't so bad, do have to give it a couple tries before removing all hair. I like the fact that after a couple weeks of using and only using it three different times, I noticed my hair is less dark and thick and way less hair when regrowing. No heating needed is a plus for me.
Lara N.
Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Legs & Body 40 ct Box uploaded by Lara N.
It’s super clean. Works  perfectly. It’s still hurts like any wax but you feel good after using it. Great price.
Stephanie E.
Smiths Sta, AL
These do. It work well for coarse hair. It did not remove the hair well. I had to just give up and shave.
Angelique D.
Albuquerque, NM
It works very well. As any waxing does it does sting, but it does what its meant to do very well. I don't have any complaints about this product.
Valkyrie T.
McKinney , TX
Nothing bad to say about this product. It does what it’s supposed to do & it’s super easy to use.
Andaleeb D.
love this big box of 40 strips that i don"t have to worry about am going to run out of strips during my waxing session at home.Nair is a trusted brand even was used by our moms and aunts.So convenient to use and re use also the wipes make the messy business of waxing so smo Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Legs & Body 40 ct Box oth.
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
I absolutely love this product it works magnificent I bought this product all the time
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I think I selected the right version of this product. I use these for my upper lip and have had some success. The included wax remover towelettes are worthless.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Skylar W.
il y a 9 mois
Dana C. il y a 4 mois
Didn't effect me , I usually break out after using razors