BY NAIR #20 in Facial Peels

Our fastest, easiest wax strips ever!

• Easy to use, Mess-Free.
  • Just peel and place. Wax strips require no warming or rubbing, for mess-free application.
  • No expertise required! At-home waxing made easy.
  • Long-lasting.
  • Results last up to 8 weeks (*Individual results may vary).
  • Helps minimize hair regrowth with repeated use.
  • Dermatologist tested

• I made A YouTube Video about these Hair Was strips! I waxed my up...1 Answers
  • Was anyone else not impressed with the Nair waxing strips? Wonder...2 Answers
  • Is there an actually wax for your face that doesn't leaves red sp...4 Answers
Kristie A.
I hate when I forget to shave my bikini line the day before I plan on swimming at the beach. If I shave the day I go swimming, it leaves them ugly razor bumps. That's why Im glad I had received a free sample of  Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini  from Influenster and Nair Hair Care months ago. Since I was introduced to this amazing product I don't have razor bumps and if I forget to shave, I can just use one of these strips while I'm on the beach. They're really easy to use and are easily kept right in my makeup bag or beach bag. Every female needs to have a few of these in their makeup bags or purse.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I purchased these in store at Walmart, and was very pleased with the outcome. As a woman, when you get a little hair on the upper lip, you need something that’s fast and effective to remove that unwanted fuzz. This product works extremely well for removing hair from the lip. There’s different sized strips that you can use , whether it’s on the bikini line or face. They stick really well to the surface to give you a close hair removal, just rip it off really fast to avoid a slow and painful experience because these stick so well. Another thing I love , is that you can reuse them , so it makes the product last longer. Overall, I would highly recommended, they’re affordable and effective.
Zsacari H.
This is painful. I like the concept of this product because it is convenient. However, it is sticky... like extremely sticky that it stuck to my hand while trying to apply it. Also, the pain was just unbearable. I had no choice but to rip it off since it clung to my skin with the mightiest stick you could imagine. If you don't mind pain and a mess of sticky residue left, I would recommend. Other than that, I do not recommend.
Sarah A.
Well, I’m personally a shave gel and razor type of lady and recommend that to anyone obviously it’s less hassle to me. The wax strips seem like it’d be to time consuming, I tested out a small pack and I honestly didn’t like the way it made my thighs feel like way to sticky and literally took forever to get that sticky feeling off but if you ever come across that unexpected moment where you forgot to shave I’m sure this would come in handy.
kim t.
Arlington, VA
I have heard such good things about Nair and when I got to try these strips I was excited. I actually never used Nair before and really only shaved certain areas. I used it under the arm and it hurt like heck. It also didn't take off that much hair which was disappointing. It hurt too much to try somewhere else but I will try again. I think it's good for a few hairs and to touch up areas. Still I'll give it another chance.
LaBrisha B.
Irvington, NJ
If you have serious hair that needs to be waxed don't use this instead find yourself a good hard wax that once you put on you can use the wax to rip it off because using this I just hurt myself and it was very little hair left inside the strip so if you have coarse hair I do not suggest you use this if it's for fine hair peach fuzz and go ahead just make sure your face is not oily or anything or the sticky things won't stick
Alissa S.
Attalla , AL
I used these strips on my face and they worked very well!! I received these complimentary from Influenster and was really excited to try these out. I really like having no peach fuzz on my face so this was the perfect thing to get it off. It was a good size strip to get in to difficult places on the face and noticed I could reuse the same one for my whole face. Overall, very pleased with this product.
Brianna T.
This product is very easy to use. I use it for my eyebrows and it takes every little hair off without accidentally taking off my eyebrow. It obviously leaves a residue and I like to use aloe Vera to get it off because it also takes away redness. The cloth that came with the pack is just a napkin soaked in baby oil and I can’t use oil on my face since I have acne prone skin. Other than that, no issues!
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
These work well, but you have to be careful with placement on the first try. I have had a little bit better success with other hair removal products, but these are nice in that you have more control over them. I personally would recommend a product where you place the wax, then the strip over it, instead of the ready-made wax strips just because they are more effective.
Samantha D.
Marthasville, MO
I found these strips to have a horrible smell to them and did not like the way they felt on my skin.  They weren't super painful to remove but they left spots of hair and did not seem to get everything in the first go around.  It is quicker for me to shave in the shower than to apply these strips so I do not think I will be using them again.
Stephanie M.
Palmdale, CA
Hey guys! So I have these Nair wax strips , I only had two and used them on my brows and upper lip, they worked wonderful! But I was wondering if anybody who used them on their bikini line can tell me how well did it work for them? Any burning ? THANKS ❤Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ['', '', '']
Is there an actually wax for your face that doesn't leaves red spots ( pimple like) after a few days?
Alyssa G.
Anthem, AZ
Was anyone else not impressed with the Nair waxing strips? Wondering if I should give them another try...Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini
Samone S.
Dallas, TX
I made A YouTube Video about these Hair Was strips! I waxed my upper lip and was actually impressed with how well the really worked! However I have 3 more...Has anyone tried them on their Bikini line? Do they work Better? Worse? AH!! I'm kinda scared to used them!