BY NAIR

Our fastest, easiest wax strips ever!

• Easy to use, Mess-Free.
  • Just peel and place. Wax strips require no warming or rubbing, for mess-free application.
  • No expertise required! At-home waxing made easy.
  • Long-lasting.
  • Results last up to 8 weeks (*Individual results may vary).
  • Helps minimize hair regrowth with repeated use.
  • Dermatologist tested

• I made A YouTube Video about these Hair Was strips! I wax...1 Answers
  • when am I getting my first boxvox? what else i gotta do? ...3 Answers
  • What do you think about this product?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kristie A.
I hate when I forget to shave my bikini line the day before I plan on swimming at the beach. If I shave the day I go swimming, it leaves them ugly razor bumps. That's why Im glad I had received a free sample of  Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini  from Influenster and Nair Hair Care months ago. Since I was introduced to this amazing product I don't have razor bumps and if I forget to shave, I can just use one of these strips while I'm on the beach. They're really easy to use and are easily kept right in my makeup bag or beach bag. Every female needs to have a few of these in their makeup bags or purse.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I always and I mean always keep this in my bathroom closet. I use them several times a month in between my professional waxing. When I get my brows and lip done there are always hairs I plucked out In between visits that show up a few days later. These strips grab those! They also get the fine hairs normal wax can sometimes miss. I do not use the wipes. They make my face break out horribly! Use a cooling gel or aloe gel. Or facial mist with aloe to cool everything and stop inflammation. Follow the instructions and they will be just what you were looking for. Something not use these foe your bikini line. They make strips for that. These are too small and it will tske forever.
Jasmine p.
Independence
This was my first time using any kind of at-home wax kit. They were super easy to use. Did not have to rub them together for an activation, just slowly pull apart. They applied well and did work surprisingly. It even came with a cleansing cloth for after you pull the strip for a nice finish. They didn't cause any kind of reaction, I had no break out or rash. I was so impressed I may even buy a box. (These were a sample) My eyebrows look great! Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Purchased these at Walmart at an affordable price compare to going to a salon. This comes in handy when you need that quick touch up and don’t have time to go to the salon and get wax. Easy to use no mess and very convenient. Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini
Felicia H.
Columbia, SC
These are easy to use and convenient! I purchased these at Walmart a while back and they've lasted me a good while. I don't really grow much hair on my face but occasionally I'll have some and these do the job!
The only downside is that sometimes the was doesn't all come up with the rip and it's hard to get off the skin.
Be sure to press down on the skin after removing the strip and then use the moisiturizing wipes to prevent dryness. Be aware that sometimes after using these they do leave a red mark!
Ali W.
Saint Louis, MO
These are super easy to use! I typically use these for my upper lip. I have coarser hairs on my chin which these do not always work on. It’s hit or miss for those so I follow up with a tweezer. These strips are great for thinner hairs though. This packs comes with so many that this box lasts me six months. They also come with 3 wax removing oil pads which can be reused. I’ve never had irritation from these or the oil pads. Highly recommend! I’ll buy again.
jessika d.
Shreveport , LA
I use these to wax my eyebrows all the time. They are so easy to use and a good deal for how many uses you get from a box. I cut the bigger strips smaller since I just do my brows but they have two sizes, smaller and larger! The strips are convenient and only a slight bit messy. I noticed after I started using them more and more I got better at not getting the sticky left over wax everywhere. There is wax remover in the box that is amazing, it gets all of the extra wax off your face and hands!
Shelsi L.
San Diego , CA
This product got the job done! It was not as painful as i imagine it would be. I used it on my cheeks, side burn area, and my upper lip. It was much easier on the cheek area than the upper lip. But it’s definitely worth it if you’re looking for something fast and efficient. I wouldn’t suggest it if your hair is thick or you have shaved, it takes a little longer. Do be aware you’ll be red for an hour after, but nothing terrible!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I purchased these in store at Walmart, and was very pleased with the outcome. As a woman, when you get a little hair on the upper lip, you need something that’s fast and effective to remove that unwanted fuzz. This product works extremely well for removing hair from the lip. There’s different sized strips that you can use , whether it’s on the bikini line or face. They stick really well to the surface to give you a close hair removal, just rip it off really fast to avoid a slow and painful experience because these stick so well. Another thing I love , is that you can reuse them , so it makes the product last longer. Overall, I would highly recommended, they’re affordable and effective.
Brianna T.
This product is very easy to use. I use it for my eyebrows and it takes every little hair off without accidentally taking off my eyebrow. It obviously leaves a residue and I like to use aloe Vera to get it off because it also takes away redness. The cloth that came with the pack is just a napkin soaked in baby oil and I can’t use oil on my face since I have acne prone skin. Other than that, no issues!
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Is there an actually wax for your face that doesn't leaves red spots ( pimple like) after a few days?
Stephanie M.
Palmdale, CA
Hey guys! So I have these Nair wax strips , I only had two and used them on my brows and upper lip, they worked wonderful! But I was wondering if anybody who used them on their bikini line can tell me how well did it work for them? Any burning ? THANKS ❤Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini
Alyssa G.
Anthem, AZ
Was anyone else not impressed with the Nair waxing strips? Wondering if I should give them another try...Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini
Akhi S.
when am I getting my first boxvox? what else i gotta do? please help! 😣😣😢Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & BikiniInfluensterThe Influenster App
Marie D.
Coon Rapids, MN
Is this safe for sensitive skin?