BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNair
Nair Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini

Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini

Our fastest, easiest wax strips ever!

• Easy to use, Mess-Free.
  • Just peel and place. Wax strips require no warming or rubbing, for mess-free application.
  • No expertise required! At-home waxing made easy.
  • Long-lasting.
  • Results last up to 8 weeks (*Individual results may vary).
  • Helps minimize hair regrowth with repeated use.
  • Dermatologist tested

How good is this Products at removing hair because I've tried a lot of Nair Products and they remove hair great great but not 100%?
Nair Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini ?Does this actually remove all the hair or partial. How many boxes are needed for full body? Does it hurt?
Will these wax strips make my skin break out if I use them on my face?
Start your review of Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini!
Margaret T.
Conway, AR
Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini uploaded by Margaret T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an excellent product that does a great job and doesn’t irritate my skin. I love how it removes hair effortlessly at home. It comes with an after waxing wipe which makes the skin feel hydrated. I will definitely purchase again!
Regina M.
Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini uploaded by Regina M.
Purchased at: Publix
Exceeded my expectations! I’ve used microwaveable wax from another brand for years and it was great— but sticky and sometimes messy. I planned to purchase more but saw this Nair instead and decided to try. I’m so glad I did. I only used 2 strips compared to 5-6 muslin strips I’d typically use. I’m sold. And honestly, I only used the 2nd strip because the wax was exposed and there’s no way to store it. The strips took ALL my chin hairs off. 🙌🏾
Melissa H.
Bellingham, WA
Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini uploaded by Melissa H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have to admit, they are amazing! The photo has been adjusted for contrast to show the hair a bit more clearly. Fast, easy and smells lovely! Has a really nice clean up cloth included that makes you feel like you just left a high end spa. Must try.
Nicole E.
S Milwaukee, WI
Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini uploaded by Nicole E.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I usually use the wax you warm up but I make such a mess. I thought maybe these would be easier. They worked "ok" I would suggest cutting the strips in half for eyebrows if you can. But the sticky stuff is on both sides so I don't know if that's possible. They do provide an post wipe that feels like baby oil.
Samantha S.
Lebanon, PA
Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini uploaded by Samantha S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Super convenient and lots of strips in the box. I didn’t like the smell of the after wax wipes but it faded quickly. Overall it did an adequate job at hair removal. I would buy them again for quick at home use.
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini uploaded by Fatima A R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved this product Nair Wax Ready-strips hair remover for fastest easiest my favorite product
Ellen C.
Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini uploaded by Ellen C.
Purchased at: CVS
I was dying! Hyperbolically of course. The hairs on my lip were blowing in the wind from an open window. Home waxing is the new essential. I want to do my part to flatten the curve. On my weekly trip to get essentials at the CVS, I picked up a razor for my legs and these wax strips for everything else. These strips are convenient and hassle free. No substitute for a salon waxing but they do help mitigate some hair from showing. Does it get all the hair? No. Could it be better? Yes. But in a pinch like this COVID19 has put us in, these strips are not too shabby. They have nice post waxing strips on the kit. No cleanup. Just throw the strips away. #covid19 #stayhome #glaminside
Lissa D.
Atwater, CA
Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini uploaded by Lissa D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Let's face it ladies after a certain age our bodies start changing. I use these to wax around my top lip! Works pretty good but you do have to go over the area more then once sometimes to get everything!
Courtney M.
Amarillo, TX
Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini uploaded by Courtney M.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best wax strips I have ever used, I would go get my lip waxed at a salon and then I found these, and they are so much better than hot wax. All you do is stick them on and pull off so simple and very affordable. I pay 6 dollars for this pack and it lasts me for months. Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini Walmart Influenster #love #beauty #momlife #waxing #personalcare
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini uploaded by Lacey W.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a great product and are so easy to use they sometimes miss shorter hairs but over all are way worth to it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Joahn D.
Nicole E. il y a 7 mois
I just bought this for eyebrows, you definitely would need more than one box for body. And I don't think it would be a strong enough wax
Naira A.
il y a un an
Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover for Face & Bikini ? Do you guys recommend this product?
Ella D. il y a un an
In my opinion they did not work it did not remove the hair and left the pink wax I had to scrub it off.
Tatia P.
New Castle, DE
Mary B. il y a 3 mois
Yes! I recently just used this wax for my lips and it worked perfectly fine! Didn’t leave any red marks and was easy to apply, hope it works for you!