Nair™ Sprays Away™ Nourish Hair Remover 7.5 oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Ivonne C.Nair™ Sprays Away™ Nourish Hair Remover 7.5 oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Loni F.

BY NAIR #66 in Hair Removal Creams

For healthy-looking skin Lasts days longer than shaving • Easy, precise application• Removes hair & nourishes skin• Improves the look of skin's tone & texture• Leaves skin looking healthy & radiant• Dermatologist tested see more...

Jennifer V.
Moberly, MO
Ok so I had let my leg hair grow out far longer than I should have and figured I would just nair it and then start shaving LOL well i went to walmart to purchase the normal nair lotion you rub on and let sit for 10 minutes. I happened to see the spray and figured this could be good since I dont have to touch it like the lotion. I followed the directions and let it sit on my legs for 7 minutes. I find that it did take all the hair off but my legs we not very smooth. I was a little disappointed. I wanted to nair them because the always come out smooth and last for days like that with the lotion but hate having to touch it and the smell. They were not smooth and by the next day already needed to shave again, but the whole point of nair is its supposed to last longer than shaving. I dont think ill buy this again. Ill finish the can I have but thats it. When i go to nair again I guess ill use the lotion again. It was a great idea they had but the product just isnt the same.
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
I had used a hair removal in aerosol before and that one was very easy to use and once you sprayed it, it would stay on for the whole 10 minutes and it would work as described; However, this Nair spray is nothing like it!! As soon as I sprayed it, it starts sliding down and making a mess everywhere!!! The only way I can use it is by laying down in a towel and spraying it in legs! It also doesn't work very good for me. I normally leave it 10 minutes (even though they instructions mention less time) and it doesn't remove all the hair! I needed to finish my legs with a razor. I also noticed that on the area that did remove hair, I had ingrown hairs!!! urgh! Normally I try to get my money out of every product I buy, but this product I DO NOT like so I might have to throw it away, is that bad!
Jiji S.
Colorado Springs, CO
was not very happy with this product. i felt it was more of a waste probably because i had to use a lot more because it was an aerosol can. i got done with it pretty soon. and did find it to be less effective. not overall happy with this product. would suggest to others that there would be other products which might be better.
Lindsey L.
I don't feel like this works very well to remove hair. I don't like how it smells or feels on my skin either. It works about the same as veet in my opinion. I don't know if I would buy this product again.
Laysa B.
Orlando, FL
I just made this purchase and being a cream user, this is a great product for on the go or touch ups, a little more messy then using a cream. But great event and left my skin feeling smooth.
Kira R.
Newark, DE
Love that it is in a spray can. The smell still needs some work but overall great. I love that I don't need to use the hands and it is perfect for short hair regrowth. If the hair is a bit to long does not work well.
Evelyn J.
Brentwood , NY
Great how ever it can get annoying because you have to wait for your hair to be a certain length ! If your hair is just growing out ( stubs ) do not use thing product it is too soon ! You will have to leave it longer on your skin for it to actually come off and you will end up irritating your skin. If not used properly this product will burn you ! This has happened to me a few times. I like the product because it has reduced my razor bump issue however I hate waiting for the growth in order for me to be silky smooth again! It's a love hate relationship basically
Lauryn W.
This is my most favorite nair of all time it leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft unlike any other hair removal, also it doesnt burn or make you itch . Like what more can you ask for its a must for me
Jess H.
Lynchburg, VA
It does what is supposed to do. Remove unwanted hair, however it smells terrible and can make your house smell for days. It's also very messy(don't accidentally get it on your head )
Essence N.
Lindenwold, NJ
I am a big fan of Nair too me it work amazing for the price. Its very affordable and you can always find coupons for this item. I think it works better then alot of the other drugstore removal creams..it's a great product and I'm very satisfied with the quality .
Corinne M.
Danville, VT
How long does one bottle last?