Nair™ Naturally Smooth Cucumber Melon Hair Remover Lotion 9 oz. Bottle uploaded by Lyndley H.

BY NAIR #54 in Hair Removal Creams

Hair Remover Sensitive Formula 2 With Green Tea 3 Dermatologist Tested Avoid Ingrown Hairs Bumps from Razors 1-800-248-880 see more...

Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I am not a fan at all. I tried it once and left it on for the recommended time and it only weakened the hairs. I found to get an use out of it I would have to leave it on for the longest time listed and then roughly scrub my leg with a towel.
Abby S.
Jackson, MI
Works fine. Some parts of my legs take longer to process than others. I haven’t repurchased since razors will usually be more efficient and cost effective. Didnt hate it, but not likely to repurchase.
Sukie J.
Livingston, CA
This product is not good. Nair uses chemicals to remove the hair on your body. When this lotion is left a little too long, it feels like the skin is burning. If I knew there were better methods of removing the hair, I would definitely have given them a shot then using this. I will not be buying any Nair products in the future!
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine, AR
This didn't work at all took this on vacation with me but this didn't help it maybe took a little hair off but barley any would not recommend this. The smell is good until you put it on then it smells like burnt hair, but it just don't t work
Page S.
Chaska, MN
Works well to remove leg hair!!! The smell is a bit weird and it makes your legs tingle but it's worth it! I get terrible razor burn on my lower legs so it's nice to use when I have an event to go to. I'd buy it again!
Savannah V.
Tulare, CA
The best thing ever & so easy to use!!!!! I use it at least one a week sometimes even more! It is very effective sometime I do have go over the spot where I put the bait to get the missed hairs that the nair didn't catch! But other then that it's a good product!
Imani A.
Washington, DC
Im not a fan of how nair smells but it always gets the job done. I use nair when i have a unexpected appointment ;) and need to get hair off of my fast it takes 10 minutes and leaves no bumps be careful if u get inside of you special area it will burn only downside is that it's messy :(
Shundericka A.
Port Arthur, TX
This Nair product smells extremely great. When I use this product it leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth. This product never dries out my skin, it keeps my skin very moisturized. This product also removes all the hair.
Alysha E.
Stockton, CA
Left my legs super soft and work really fast! The smell is a bit strong but it washes off and leaves your legs looking and feeling super smooth so its ALL worth it! it affordable and can get many uses of of just one bottle. I will be buying again soon!!
Erica M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I tried this because I thought it would last longer than shaving and was on sale at Target. It didn't meet my expectations because it didn't get all my hair off. The scent was nice considering most hair removal products smell awful. This isn't a product I'll be using again.