Personal CareHair RemovalDepilatoriesNair
Nair Moroccan Argan Oil Glides Away Hair Remover Cream

Nair™ Moroccan Argan Oil Glides Away™ Hair Remover Cream

Long-Lasting Smooth Skin, Even in Hard-to-Reach Places
This unique application method offers an easy, touch-free way to remove hair--even in hard-to-reach areas. Infused with restorative, 100% natural Moroccan Argan Oil for beautifully smooth results.

At a Glance
Easy, touch-free application
Perfect for contoured, hard-to-reach areas
Moisturizing formula
Effective on coarse hair
Results last days longer than shaving
#1 hair removal brand

Perfect For…
Bikini/Arms/Underarms
Quick & Easy

How to Use

APPLY
Remove cap.

Turn dial to dispense cream.

Smooth on in a thick, even layer.

DO NOT RUB IN.

WIPE
After 3 minutes, check a small area for results.

If hair doesn’t come off, leave on a few minutes longer.

DO NOT EXCEED 10 MINUTES TOTAL.

Gently remove cream and hair with a damp washcloth.

Do not rub.

RINSE
Wash thoroughly with lukewarm water.

Pat dry, and you're good to go!

how long will it last ?
Me parece que aquella crema que te hace sentir de una manera libre haciendo una depilación suave,sin dolor.aquella crema que te quita aquella incómodad que sientes con tus bellos
I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨??? I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨?
Start your review of Nair™ Moroccan Argan Oil Glides Away™ Hair Remover Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Miriam C.
Keizer, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I was eager to use this epilator cream. but I say I did not remove the hair in its entirety maybe for those who have less hair it will work. but I also did not like that it left a slight burning in my armpit. No me gustó mucho porque no removio el vello en su totalidad talves para las que son de.poco vello funcione. Pero tampoco me gusto que me dejo un leve ardor en la axila. Y solo lo dejé por 3min.
Jessica P.
Antioch, TN
Nair™ Moroccan Argan Oil Glides Away™ Hair Remover Cream uploaded by Jessica P.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff WORKS!!! I have sensitive skin and it did not break me out at all. It glides on your underarms or bikini area like you would put in deodorant. Leave on for 3-5 minutes and wipe off!! Voila!! It’s that easy for smooth, hairless, skin!
Sonia P.
Nair™ Moroccan Argan Oil Glides Away™ Hair Remover Cream uploaded by Sonia P.
Purchased at: Target
This cream says that it is for the private parts it is a cream that went viral in tiktok but the truth is I do not recommend it for the private parts I used it and it did me a lot of bad in my part I burned and it burned too much and it has an unpleasant smell like that What do you want to use for your parts? Do not use it better use something else that does not hurt you. Español 👇 esta crema dice que es para las partes íntimas es una crema que se hizo viral en tiktok pero la verdad no la recomiendo para las partes íntimas la use y me hizo mucho mal en mi parte me quemo y me ardía demasiado y tiene un olor desagradable así que si la quieres usar para tus partes no la uses mejor usa otra cosa que no te lastime.
Kirsten A.
Henning, TN
Nair™ Moroccan Argan Oil Glides Away™ Hair Remover Cream uploaded by Kirsten A.
Purchased at: Walmart
My all time favorite quarantine purchase! Super easy to use! Great scent! Does not affect my sensitive skin at all! So much better than shaving and no razor burn or rash. Leaves my skin so baby smooth! They have a variety of scents and kinds. Beyond affordable. Highly recommend!!
Bailey V.
Hayden, AL
Nair™ Moroccan Argan Oil Glides Away™ Hair Remover Cream uploaded by Bailey V.
I use this any time I plan to be in a swimsuit. I have very, VERY sensitive skin. This is the only thing I’ve found so far that gets me smooth without causing razor bumps. Be very careful when applying though because it will give you a chemical burn it on for too long or placed in the wrong spots. Overall, it’s pretty good. I’d give it an 8.5/10.
Typhani S.
Stafford, VA
Good product. Have to leave on longer than other brands. Leaves a terrible odor. Use it rarely when I don't have time to shave.
María S.
Winder, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
No funciona, supuestamente dice que también puedes usas en el área del bikini yo me la puse el tiempo que pide pero no funciona y me quemo terrible 😢
Tannia A.
Bound Brook
El producto es muy bueno, hay que dejarlo en la piel más de 5 minutos Para que funcione correctamente , el.olor no es muy bueno, pero no importa si el producto funciona
Kirsten A.
Lake Geneva
bought this for my daughter since she swears she'll never use a razor.  she is not happy with the product and neither am I .  She can use and she let it sit for 20 minutes before washing and it will look like she didn't even use it (she has blonde hair even) She was so disappointed in it that she asked for something else.  Total waste of my money
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
Nair™ Moroccan Argan Oil Glides Away™ Hair Remover Cream uploaded by Emily W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff smells like a** but it works like a charm. Leave it on for the allotted amount of time and it comes right off in the shower. It was a great value and I would recommend. I will be buying again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laura S.
Sherman, TX
il y a 2 ans
Nair™ Moroccan Argan Oil Glides Away™ Hair Remover Cream ? Has anyone used this on their arms and gotten burned? If so how do you keep it from happening? Any suggestions welcome.
caitlin N. il y a un an
I have never been burned, but make sure you do not leave it on too long!