Personal CareHair RemovalDepilatoriesNair
Nair Bikini Cream Sensitive Formula with Green Tea

Nair™ Bikini Cream Sensitive Formula with Green Tea

Make Bikini Hair Removal a Day at the Beach
Sensitive formula gently and quickly removes hair around tender bikini lines without nicks, cuts, or razor bumps. Infused with green tea extracts, it leaves skin soft and smooth.

At a Glance
Pain free
Long lasting results
Avoid ingrown hairs, nicks, cuts and bumps from razors
For use on delicate areas
Dermatologist tested

Perfect For

Bikini/Underarm
Quick & Easy

How To Use

APPLY
Smooth on a thick, even layer to cover hair.

DO NOT RUB IN.

Wash your hands immediately after applying.

WIPE
Wait 6 minutes.

Check a small area for hair removal. If your hair is thick, you may need more time.
(DON’T LEAVE ON LONGER THAN 10 MINUTES.)

RINSE
Gently wipe off the cream and hair with a damp washcloth. DON’T RUB!

Once all hair has been removed, rinse skin thoroughly with lukewarm water.

Pat dry and you’re good to go!

Does this work/is it irritating?
Has anyone actually gotten this to remove hair in their bikini area? I’ve tried it multiple times following the directions but nothing even happens. Any tips?
How good is this product?
Start your review of Nair™ Bikini Cream Sensitive Formula with Green Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Deborah A.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nair™ Bikini Cream Sensitive Formula with Green Tea uploaded by Deborah A.
Nair™ Bikini Cream Sensitive Formula with Green Tea uploaded by Deborah A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product because it works really well. It takes time, but it will remove all your hair. This was my first time trying it and I’m impressed. I also prefer it to waxing or shaving. However the smell is horrible. That’s why I removed a star. I still recommend.
Amy B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nair™ Bikini Cream Sensitive Formula with Green Tea uploaded by Amy B.
I absolutely love that Nair made a product sensitive enough for my private lady parts. It’s really easy to use . Nair Bikini leaves me feeling so smooth..
Marcela B.
Cicero, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nair™ Bikini Cream Sensitive Formula with Green Tea uploaded by Marcela B.
I left it beyond 10 mins and it barely managed to remove hair. I think it works best to maintain a smooth shave but don’t trust it to do a tough job. I did like that it didn’t have a harsh smell
Jenna  L.
Nair™ Bikini Cream Sensitive Formula with Green Tea uploaded by Jenna  L.
Overall just ok. Awful smell, best described as "old". Took 2 10-minute (full length of time) sessions for the leg I tried out. See pics for my leg after the first 10-minute session. Pretty much all the hair was gone after the 2nd session. You definitely need to use a lot of product, really lay it on thick for it to work. I noticed that it seems to weaken the base of the hair so it breaks off easier, it doesn't get the root of the hairs, so the next day I was still just as prickly as if I shaved. But no burns, bumps, etc. so there is that benefit as opposed to shaving. Had a cool tingle for the first session I did, similar to Menthol, but didn't hurt by any means. I would use this for areas that I didn't want being bumpy or burned by a razor, such as sensitive areas or areas that get shaven back-to-back, but otherwise takes a bit of time to work and is more work for me that shaving normally.
Laura E.
East Lyme, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nair™ Bikini Cream Sensitive Formula with Green Tea uploaded by Laura E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really dislike this product, it says it gets rid of stubble on your bikini and it didn't work for me. I left it on for the full 6min that it says to leave it on and plus some because it wasn't doing anything. I wiped it off after 10min and it didn't get rid of any hair. It runs for around $6 at Walmart and I'm wishing I didn't waste my money. I recommend trying a different hair remover brand.
Jessie C.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nair™ Bikini Cream Sensitive Formula with Green Tea uploaded by Jessie C.
I use this bikini area hair removal because I found it easy to use and safe, no accident cuts, razor bumps or ingrown hair, it leaves my skin soft and moisturized and very convenient to carry it on vacations!
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
This cream worked pretty good. I needed to use more than one application to remove all of the hair. I would recommend this product especially since it was only 4 bucks. It has maybe 3 uses in it. It does it's job!
Mariangel G.
Dubai
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Nair™ Bikini Cream Sensitive Formula with Green Tea uploaded by Mariangel G.
Purchased at: Walmart
It's my first time using Nair, I used similar creams from Veet previously. The effect is very fast, the box says to apply only for 5 minutos, I have to admit I did it for longer and I got an irrigation (nothing too bad), so next time I'll use it the exact time. I have to say this was very effective, even more than Veet, but be careful.
Stacey B.
Elba, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I never liked hair removal cream but I thought I’d give this a try. It didn’t work even though I followed the directions. I will not buy this again.
Sarah C.
Fort Worth, TX
Nair™ Bikini Cream Sensitive Formula with Green Tea uploaded by Sarah C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Tried this product because all the stores around where I live don't seem to carry the product that I normally use and prefer to use, so I was desperate. Let me start by saying that the price to product quantity was an immediate disappointment for me as my normal product is 13oz product for about the same cost. Skip forward to my experience using this product. As always I read the directions and followed them accordingly. I applied a thick even layer and waited the recommended 5mins then did a small check... nothing. Waited another 5mins as recommended than did another small check... eh some slight removal but needed more time. The product says to NOT exceed 10mins, but I waited a total of 17mins before using a damp warm cloth to fully remove product in the shower. After I got the product off in the shower I didn't have to check the results... I could feel the results and to my complete disappointment there was still hair and a lot of stubble (that felt like I hadn't shaved or tried to remove any hair for a solid 3 days!) left! I ended having to go over the entire area with a razor (which I hate doing!) just to get a semi-smooth to touch feel like I was wanting and expecting! I always use an Bikini Zone Medicated After Shave Gel after any shaving or hair removal to prevent razor burn or the dreaded ingrown hair issue (and it works!) But not even 12hrs after using [product:nair-bikini-cream-sensitive-formula-with-green-tea] major itchy razor burn and the itchy annoying ingrown hair problems started! Needless to say I tried the product once and will never use again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alondra R.
Ga
il y a 2 ans
Nair™ Bikini Cream Sensitive Formula with Green Tea ? I am wondering if this hair removal really works? I recently bought it but I am too afraid to use it. I am trying to find an alternative from shaving.
Laura O. il y a 2 ans
you have to be careful with your intimate parts, but as such the cream does not remove all the beauty. try using it every time when you want to shave
Leslie R.
Parlier, CA
il y a 3 ans
Has anyone tried the Nair™ Bikini Cream Sensitive Formula with Green Tea? Really interested in trying it but also scared to just go for it
Grayce D. il y a 3 ans
I have used this multiple times and honestly have loved it! I hate shaving my bikini area because it irritates my skin and this product doesn’t not irritate me.