BY NAIROBI

Protects against hot curling and blow drying and keeps hair and scalp from feeling dry. Leaves hair with a beautiful healthy sheer shine, and sexy, bouncy, body, too. Achieve absolutely no flaking or dulling white film. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Nairobi and are not a licensed retailer of Nairobi. Nairobi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Nairobi product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in th. see more...

• I live by Lottabody for foam wrap to do my roller sets. H...4 Answers
  • Does it have any smell to it? And is this product good wi...2 Answers
  • Does it have a certain scent? Or is there no smell?2 Answers
Sydni S.
Being a hairstylist this is my favorite foam lotion. It holds well. It doesn't flake. It smells amazing. It's affordable. I get it at a Black Owned Professional Store called Jordan's Beauty. Must have for pixie cuts or molding of any kind ❤️
Rose F.
Monroe, LA
I love love love this setting lotion. I wish this was out when I first went short but I am happy that I found it. It miles perfectly, if you put waves in, it sets them perfect. It doesn't make the hair hard but it holds! Nice smell also.
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
This product is LIFE for my natural coils and curls!! My friend and stylist introduced me to this product a couple of years ago as I started to experiment with shorter cuts. I have three distinct hair textures on my head in zones, this works for all zones! This is a staple and must be in my home at all times for me and my daughter to define and create super soft, soft crunch-free curls with a nice sheen - especially when paired with Paul Mitchell Foaming Pomade! All you need for a wash and go if you have natural curls, coils or waves...
Yolanda V.
I really love this stuff! I use it on my clients daily. It's great for wrapping, flexi rod, perm rod or just molding the hair before a flat iron. It doesn't leave a product build up or gritty feel on the hair like other brand setting mousses.
Chiquita C.
This is an absolute buy!! I have been using this product for years. And I cant say enough about it. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it flaky like other brands I have tried. It's an overall great product.
Kubra S.
This product is awesome is just awesome for your face it foams up I love it so much and also it makes your skin feel really nice and smooth it sounds like with your acne because I do have acne so I really want you guys to try.
Kendra B.
LOVE THIS STUFF! I have 4C natural hair and is sets my Flexi rods so well!! You can be a little bit expensive in the beauty supply stores so I advise you to order it online.
Kaleah C.
Rex, GA
This is great stuff! Whether your hair is coarse or thin it modes it into place! I have curly thick hair and it lays it right down and I use it on my clients from time to time!
Leigha C.
Oklahoma City
I love this product! No flaking great shine. I use on wraps and molding my clients. I also use on myself. A #1 go to product! Master of fact im using this product right now!
sheena s.
I use this wrapping lotion on a DAILY basis, now that I've recently cut my hair! Its great for molding. I have a pixie cut and i like for my sides to lay smooth! It Doesn't leave any flaky build-up, and it leaves your hair feeling soft with a natural sheen! Great for wraps, and setting curls. LOVE THIS STUFF!
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
what is a feel like on your skine?
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
I live by Lottabody for foam wrap to do my roller sets. How does this compare to that brand? Does it give your curls a nice hold?
Ash. S.
Does it have any smell to it? And is this product good with people who have curly hair?
Tasha R.
Does it have a certain scent? Or is there no smell?