BY NAIROBI

A protein enriched color enhancing shampoo. Brightens white and gray hair. This shampoo does not give gray hair a blue tint. With continued use this shampoo alleviates brown and yellow tones to hair, leaving gray hair bright. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Nairobi and are not a licensed retailer of Nairobi. Nairobi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC cod. see more...

Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
Narobi was too harsh on my hair for some reason. I used it when I first moved to Memphis so it could have been the water. Their blue setting lotion was all the rave. I still have it and I didn't make a dent in the bottle.
Annesha O.
Stone mtn, GA
This product is amazing! Smells great and works wonders on Naturals like myself! I use this product every couple weeks and love it. I don't really have an alternative for this and I would definitely keep buying.
Sabrina B.
Bradenton, FL
I haven't brought this product before but my hairdresser uses this on me when she shampoos and conditions my hair. It smells great and I have no complaints about it. I continue to go back, so I would recommend this product.