BY NAIROBI

This shampoo includes such ingredients as wheat germ oil, rosemary and chamomile which promotes healthy hair growth. It removes impurities, chlorine, iron mineral and medications. It is for all types of hair. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Nairobi and are not a licensed retailer of Nairobi. Nairobi guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any pr. see more...

• Does this dry out your hair at all?3 Answers
  • I have damaged blonde hair so I've been using Pantene . I...2 Answers
Marian S.
Anderson, SC
If you have a lot of buildup on your hair and scalp, use this!! The first step in manageable hair is this detox from Nairobi. Clarifies and leaves your hair clean, yet moisturized.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Leave your hair clean and feeling great I most definitely love this stuff if you have lots build up this is for you..
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Perfect for the hair is change the feel of a dirty hair and feel good after try it you should try it to is so good.
Katrina M.
Philadelphia, PA
Leaves my hair clean but not stripped. Hair is always soft and manageable after I shampoo with thia product.
chyna r.
Centerville, MA
Does this dry out your hair at all?
Lupe G.
I have damaged blonde hair so I've been using Pantene . I've seen a lot of reviews of this shampoo on here and am wondering if I should take this into consideration , what are the pros and cons of this shampoo ... Anyone ?