BY NAIRNS

pratima r.
pratima r.
These are really good, moist, and chewy cookies. The dark chocolate is very rich, and one or two will fill you up quickly. They are made with wholesome ingredients, no chemicals (very important aspect in the food I eat).These are really good, moist, and chewy cookies. The dark chocolate is very rich, and one or two will fill you up quickly. They are made with wholesome ingredients, no chemicals (very important aspect in the food I eat).
Raine T.
Raine T.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
I overall really enjoyed these cookies. I thought they were very chewy and moist, they just feel like those melt in your mouth cookies everyone enjoys. I think they are affordable and I will continue buying them, I would recommend everyone try these at least once