GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealNairns
Nairn's Gluten Free Oat Grahams, Stem Ginger, 564oz [Stem Ginger]

Nairn's Gluten Free Oat Grahams, Stem Ginger, 5.64oz [Stem Ginger]

by Nairns

Nairn’s is an independent Scottish company based in Edinburgh, Scotland. Established in 1896, Nairn’s is the leading producer of oat based products in the U.K. These delicious grahams are packed in handy pouch packs that preserve freshness and perfect for healthy, on the go snacking.

4 pouches of 4 grahams to preserve freshness; Baked with pure gluten free oats; Safe for celiacs, produced in a dedicated gluten free facility; Made in Scotland

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nairn's Gluten Free Oat Grahams, Stem Ginger, 5.64oz [Stem Ginger]!
Rachel S.
Warren, MI
Nairn's Gluten Free Oat Grahams, Stem Ginger, 5.64oz [Stem Ginger] uploaded by Rachel S.
I highly recommend, I have Lupus and Celiacs and can't have wheat , and other ingredients...these have a kick to them!! Feeling Satisfied!🥰
Toni D.
Pueblo, CO
1,841 reviews
Nairn's Gluten Free Oat Grahams, Stem Ginger, 5.64oz [Stem Ginger] uploaded by Toni D.
I received a sample.of this package in my #snacknation subscription box. This cookie taste good... it not to sweet and ot doesn't have a weird after taste. I like that it is a gluten free snack which is good for me. I recommend this product because you can snack guilt free.. it's only 90 calories and 4 grams of fat....

Looking for your answer?