Nair Wax Ready-Strips Face Hair Remover

24 Wax strips + 2 Wipes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nair Wax Ready-Strips Face Hair Remover!
How would you rate this product?
Nair Wax Ready-Strips Face Hair Remover uploaded by Carrie L.
I don’t usually wax my own eyebrows but this time I wanted to try, so I grabbed this! They work pretty good, they caught all the hair I had to pluck and shape very little afterwards. I did have to cut the strip as it was too thick & long. The packaging says you can reuse the same strip, THAT part didn’t work well. It lost most of its stickiness after the first use. But that’s ok bc there are 24 strips in this kit, plenty to use! If you aren’t careful it can get a bit sticky & messy as well, but the finishing wipes clear that up fast! I was afraid the finishing wipes would make me break out bc they are SO greasy, however they did not! Sensitive skin approved 👍