Nair Spa Clay Wax Strips Face

Brazilian Spa Clay. For Face, Eyebrows And Bikini. With Mineral-Rich Clay, Mango Butter And Acai Berry. Results Last Up To 8 Weeks. Waxing Made Easy. Ready To Use Strips With Heat-Activated Technology. Dermatologist Tested. Contains: 10 Medium Double-Sided Wax Strips 10 Small Double-Sided Wax Strips 4 Post-Wipes Made In Spain

Are these good? How much are they? And do you have any other suggestions?
Start your review of Nair Spa Clay Wax Strips Face!
Melanea P.
Fontana, CA
This is my go to product to remove unwanted hair in my face. Its gentle and very convenient and esy to use. Good for on the go.
Amy P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does not hurt too much and does a good job of calming my face after I use it. It is a good product that I would recommend. I think both men and women will get a lot of use out of it.
nino M.
Wilmington, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They are great. However, they may be ideally fitted for hotter and humid states. In dry and bloodless states, you would possibly ought to rub them a piece greater difficult to permit the wax smoothen out. Or else them may simply pell off like a few label.
Anita P.
Dayton, OH
This is a great product to try I recommend it it works well and it is a good price for you not to expensive. Works well on legs arms eyebrows. Improve it by making it more sticky to get more of the hair off . you can get it at walmart. Yes I would buy it again.
Precieuse M.
Virginia
Purchased at: Walmart
Am in love with this it works really good. it's also really affordable and dose not leave my skin red or irritated it.
Ricanda S.
Spring, TX
The strips were not effective, I still had to pluck with my tweezers. But it smelled really good.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this product at Target to keep my eyebrows cleaned up instead of going to a salon. The product did work out for me the hair didn't come up on the strip. I won't be buying this again because of how bad it irritated my skin.
Saleha S.
Torrance, CA
Excellent strips. I use them for my upper lip hair. I use them every other week. They are way more affordable than going to get waxed at a salon. They are great in comparison to other waxing strips. I would definitely buy again.
Lora P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did not like this! It hurt way more than normal and didn't perform as it should!
Maheen J.
I use to buy the cheapest strips I could find but I really like using these strips for my face. They do not feel uncomfortable on my face which is something I look for when I'm shopping for strips.