Nair Spa Clay Sensitive Face Cream uploaded by Isabel S.

BY NAIR

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. For Upper Lip, Chin & Face. Long-Lasting Results. see more...

Nair Spa Clay Sensitive Face Cream
  • "Sensitive formula ensures that your hair wont grow back any faster or darker than before." in 1 review
  • "I have used this product for a couple months now and i was nervous at first thinking that my skin would be red or just react badly to it since i cant change my skin care routine but it works great and only takes 7 mins and i would use this over getting waxed any day i highly recommend this product!" in 1 review
  • "It helped get rid of some of my hair but left a few behind and it left me with a chemical burn." in 1 review
Isabel S.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this product!! Doesn’t irritate the skin what so ever, and i have very sensitive skin!! I was hesitant to try it but no I’m never going to stop! I do it about twice a month and it helps minimize pores & break outs and makes makeup go on soooo much smoother!! Highly recommend!
Marquita S.
Richmond
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this product for my face and it irritated my skin. The pro is that it's by Nair a good hair removal brand, the con is that though it's for sensitive skin, you can still smell the harsh chemicals. I would not recommend this product for others to use.
Adilene R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The product itself was honestly very good did moisturize my skin a day it said it would does have funky smell I've never tried anything from nair so I'm not sure if it's suppose to smell like that really love it though no more shaving for me!
Brittny W.
Sutherlin, OR
I use this stuff to get rid off the upper lip fix cause it can grow in a bit dark having naturally dark hair, it works great, ten minutes and you're done, use a little moisturizer after and perfecto!
Katarina F.
Warwick, RI
This product is awesome especially if you like an easier makeup application. I use this product about 1 time a month to smooth my face. The product can burn a little one the first application but every application after that I have had no problems. Love this product!
Carolina C.
Boyds, MD
I am my father's daughter, so much that I'm a little hairy. I don't like peach fuzz or my side burns. This is strong enough for removing my facial hair yet gentle for my sensitive skin at the same time.
Mayra T.
This is weird because sometimes it burns my skin so bad that I have to use vaseline for a couple of days on my mustache area and sometimes I don't even have to use vaseline at all. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, it might be that you can't wash your face right before you use these types of products or what. Sometimes I don't see all of my hair removed also in the time the indications say I should and I have to cut off parts with scissors. I'd just use this once a month. The last time I used it all went well so I'll keep on using it.
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
I use Nair Face Cream about bi- weekly to remove my facial hair. The removal process is easy and quick, but one should plan for a couple of hours between using the product and going out and about, as it does tend to cause irritation to the skin, and having a red mark where facial hair used to be is even more noticeable than the facial hair itself. I don't notice any long term dryness as a result of the cream, just a little irritation immediately after using it. It is inexpensive, I usually buy it from Walmart.
Yizel C.
Wichita, KS
After I tried the other hair I tried this one and Thisbe one worked great I had no redness and I love it! I yet still use it when my mustache hair is coming out lol
Dana H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was not as sensitive as I had hoped. I have incredibly sensitive skin and decided to use this on my eyebrows and upper lip and it was a terrible experience! I left it on for less than the suggested time and my face started burning so bad! I quickly washed it off. It definitely removed the hair but my face was extremely red and burned for several hours after application. My face was still red and very sensitive the following day. I definitely won't be trying it again
Dominique F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I use cream removers I seem to get a lot of ingrown hairs. And my face normally turns red is this product any good