BY NAIR #38 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. For Upper Lip, Chin & Face. Long-Lasting Results. see more...

Nair Spa Clay Sensitive Face Cream
  • "I have used this product for a couple months now and i was nervous at first thinking that my skin would be red or just react badly to it since i cant change my skin care routine but it works great and only takes 7 mins and i would use this over getting waxed any day i highly recommend this product!" in 1 review
  • "Sensitive formula ensures that your hair wont grow back any faster or darker than before." in 1 review
  • "It helped get rid of some of my hair but left a few behind and it left me with a chemical burn." in 1 review
Brittny W.
Sutherlin, OR
I use this stuff to get rid off the upper lip fix cause it can grow in a bit dark having naturally dark hair, it works great, ten minutes and you're done, use a little moisturizer after and perfecto!
Katarina F.
Warwick, RI
This product is awesome especially if you like an easier makeup application. I use this product about 1 time a month to smooth my face. The product can burn a little one the first application but every application after that I have had no problems. Love this product!
Carolina C.
Boyds, MD
I am my father's daughter, so much that I'm a little hairy. I don't like peach fuzz or my side burns. This is strong enough for removing my facial hair yet gentle for my sensitive skin at the same time.
Mayra T.
This is weird because sometimes it burns my skin so bad that I have to use vaseline for a couple of days on my mustache area and sometimes I don't even have to use vaseline at all. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, it might be that you can't wash your face right before you use these types of products or what. Sometimes I don't see all of my hair removed also in the time the indications say I should and I have to cut off parts with scissors. I'd just use this once a month. The last time I used it all went well so I'll keep on using it.
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
I use Nair Face Cream about bi- weekly to remove my facial hair. The removal process is easy and quick, but one should plan for a couple of hours between using the product and going out and about, as it does tend to cause irritation to the skin, and having a red mark where facial hair used to be is even more noticeable than the facial hair itself. I don't notice any long term dryness as a result of the cream, just a little irritation immediately after using it. It is inexpensive, I usually buy it from Walmart.
Yizel C.
Wichita, KS
After I tried the other hair I tried this one and Thisbe one worked great I had no redness and I love it! I yet still use it when my mustache hair is coming out lol
Dana H.
Cedar City, UT
This was not as sensitive as I had hoped. I have incredibly sensitive skin and decided to use this on my eyebrows and upper lip and it was a terrible experience! I left it on for less than the suggested time and my face started burning so bad! I quickly washed it off. It definitely removed the hair but my face was extremely red and burned for several hours after application. My face was still red and very sensitive the following day. I definitely won't be trying it again
Jiannaka L.
Puyallup, WA
BUY THIS. Its a literal life saver. Goes on the stashe or between your brows (I use a q-tip to apply), go about your usual morning routine for 3-5 mins (or longer if your hair is dark or thick, but no longer than 10) wipe off with a warm towel, put a little lotion on those spots, and you've just saved yourself $15 and loads of time for not stopping at the nail salon to take care of it.
Bridgette C.
Oak Hill, WV
I had never used a facial hair removal cream before but found this on sale & decided to give it a try. I wasn't impressed - the first thing I noticed was how awful the product smelled, I could barely stand to put it on my lip. I followed all the directions & it didn't work for me. It also made my face feel icky & burn afterwards!
Ashley V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maybe my skin is just super sensitive, but this product still left me with red, sensitive splotches on my skin when I used it. It also did that while not getting all the hair off. The hair I was trying to remove is blonde and relatively thin, so I don't know how well it would work on people trying to remove thicker or darker hair.
Overall I would not recommend.
Summer D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I use cream removers I seem to get a lot of ingrown hairs. And my face normally turns red is this product any good