Pamper Yourself With Our 3-Step Brazilian Salon-Inspired Regimen. Its Moisturizing Hair Removal Formula Incorporates Brazilian Spa Secrets Like Mango Butter, Acai Berry** And Mineral-Rich Clay. Take Back Minutes For Yourself To Have Beautiful, Smooth Skin. Works While You Shower For Arms, Underarms, Legs And Bikini&Nbsp; Professional Results* At A Fraction Of The Cost *Removes Unwanted Hair Completely. **Hair Removal Cream. Contains: 2 Pre-Use Wipes 1 Sponge Applicator 1 Bikini Area Spatula Dual Moisturizing Blend Hair Removal Cream 12 Oz Soothing Post-Use Gel With Aloe Vera 1 Oz

Is this a more easy simple way to remove hair without all the extra?
Where can i buy this and for about how much??
Start your review of Nair Spa Clay Body Trio!
How would you rate this product?
Lynchburg, VA
Bought it in hopes it would work but it did not. I also wish it did not contain mango, allergic, the store I bought it from had a sticker over the part that said mango so I did not realize it until after. Other people I know who used it also did not have any luck with it.
La Grange, KY
Would not recommend to anyone. It does not work that well. After i took it off it was stinging and did not even remove all of the hair off. It was very affordable. I have only used it once since it was burning. On my legs afterwords it left a rash that burned.
St Petersburg, FL
Not impressed. The Brazillian clay is all the rave right now but I didn't find that it hydrated any better nor did I find that Nair completely removed my leg hair.
Great product for bikini removal. I am sensitive and can get bumps and rashes with shaving that area. This helps. It does stink but I guess you can't complain when it is essentially bring your hairs off. I like the clay spa feeling. It's thick.
Harrison, AR
They def improved on the smell but you still feel like you have to take a good shower when you're done in order to not smell the chemicals. It does ok. I mean I can see where it does somewhat of a good job but not as much as I'd like
durham, NC
It definitely isn't full proof. I have had left over hair after using this but I think that it helps thin out the hair so after a few uses I think it'll work better.
North Las Vegas, NV
Make is always my go to when I'm just too lazy to shave. In my opinion it's actually better than shaving and lasts way longer anyways. All you do is put it on and wait then wipe it off. I love how easy it is. Must have !
Dayton, OH
It helps tremendously and removes a great deal of hair. Be careful about how long you leave it on as it does burn the skin. Also, it doesn't have a pleasant smell.
Alliance, NE
I use this product regularly. ..it does not burn the skin like some I have used in the past. It does a great job of getting all the hair with the first application
Salina
I have been using Nair for years. It only takes 5 minutes for hair removal. My skin is always left soft and smooth. It last about 3 days before my hair grows back.