BY NAIR #28 in Hair Removal Creams

Pamper Yourself With Our 3-Step Brazilian Salon-Inspired Regimen. Its Moisturizing Hair Removal Formula Incorporates Brazilian Spa Secrets Like Mango Butter, Acai Berry** And Mineral-Rich Clay. Take Back Minutes For Yourself To Have Beautiful, Smooth Skin. Works While You Shower For Arms, Underarms, Legs And Bikini&Nbsp; Professional Results* At A Fraction Of The Cost *Removes Unwanted Hair Completely. **Hair Removal Cream. Contains: 2 Pre-Use Wipes 1 Sponge Applicator 1 Bikini Area Spatula Dual Moisturizing Blend Hair Removal Cream 12 Oz Soothing Post-Use Gel With Aloe Vera 1 Oz see more...

Tesia'Jay L.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ladies, This product keeps my vaginal skin under control! It's as easy as 1, clean; 2, Apply; 3, Remove. The only thing I will say is there is only one Prep cloth, but that's okay, just Buy some unscented baby wipes and add Witch Hazel. After Removal I suggest you use a body scrub to add one last step of Exfoliating. It'll keep the hair growing back thin and keep your skin from getting agitated. This product is so soft on the skin!!!
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had high expectations on this product. It smells very overpowering as all the nair products. The clay is very thick and a good alternative to shaving but takes longer as a process and doesn't last any longer between shaves that i noticed.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Although this spa clay body trio by Nair does in fact work pretty good. I dont like how many steps you must take to achieve the smooth effect. Not a huge fan, I feel like there are other products that work just as well in a third of the time.
Lily A.
Johnstown, PA
If I could give it zero stars I would. Gave me extreme chemical burns and ruined my jewelry. No where on the box did it say not to use around that. Called customer service and they told me to get over it. DO NOT BUY THIS GARBAGE!!! It didn't even take my hair off!
Gianna L.
Mickleton, NJ
This Clay body trio works very well I have use this more than once it met my expectations I do recommend this for anyone that likes Clay body mask it's technically like a mask I use this it's overall satisfying I love the
Christy N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I know many people won't agree with me on this but I love how this smells. I guess it just makes me feel like I am in a spa and surprisingly it works like it is a spa treatment. This removes all my unwanted bikini hair and leg hair. It also makes my skin feel soft and it lasts for 3 weeks!
Jasmine C.
Labelle, FL
This product does wonders to my skin. I use it when I feel like I need to add a little TLC to my daily routine. it is also very affordable and can be purchased at many drugstore places.
Elizabeth S.
Gretna, LA
Love Love Love this stuff! I am very into self maintaining and self maintenance. I use this to keep my upper lean clean and fresh looking. I also use , to clean up my eyebrows . I cant stand paying someone for something I can do myself.!
Hannah P.
West Chester, PA
One, it is extremely messy. Two, it takes much longer than shaving. Three, it smells so bad! Four, it gives my skin a weird feeling that I can't even explain! NEVER BUY THIS
Samantha V.
San Antonio, TX
Ive tried this before the smell is horrible and it did nothing to the hair it was a waste of money, but i like to give things another try but i just cannot stand smell of any Nair product. If they worked on that maybe more people would be interested because i have asked my girlfriends and they all complain about and never use for that reason. Yet, almost girl has used it because this the first thing you use when you start removing hair i tried it for the first when i was 13 then again last year but saw no improvement.
Alexis W.
Endicott, NY
Where can i buy this and for about how much??