Pamper Yourself With Our 3-Step Brazilian Salon-Inspired Regimen. Its Moisturizing Hair Removal Formula Incorporates Brazilian Spa Secrets Like Mango Butter, Acai Berry** And Mineral-Rich Clay. Take Back Minutes For Yourself To Have Beautiful, Smooth Skin. Works While You Shower For Arms, Underarms, Legs And Bikini&Nbsp; Professional Results* At A Fraction Of The Cost *Removes Unwanted Hair Completely. **Hair Removal Cream. Contains: 2 Pre-Use Wipes 1 Sponge Applicator 1 Bikini Area Spatula Dual Moisturizing Blend Hair Removal Cream 12 Oz Soothing Post-Use Gel With Aloe Vera 1 Oz

Is this a more easy simple way to remove hair without all the extra?
Where can i buy this and for about how much??
Start your review of Nair Spa Clay Body Trio!
How would you rate this product?
Lumberton , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had high expectations on this product. It smells very overpowering as all the nair products. The clay is very thick and a good alternative to shaving but takes longer as a process and doesn't last any longer between shaves that i noticed.
Cellulite, Dryness, Eczema
Johnstown, PA
If I could give it zero stars I would. Gave me extreme chemical burns and ruined my jewelry. No where on the box did it say not to use around that. Called customer service and they told me to get over it. DO NOT BUY THIS GARBAGE!!! It didn't even take my hair off!
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, In-Grown Hairs
Mickleton, NJ
This Clay body trio works very well I have use this more than once it met my expectations I do recommend this for anyone that likes Clay body mask it's technically like a mask I use this it's overall satisfying I love the
Oklahoma City, OK
I know many people won't agree with me on this but I love how this smells. I guess it just makes me feel like I am in a spa and surprisingly it works like it is a spa treatment. This removes all my unwanted bikini hair and leg hair. It also makes my skin feel soft and it lasts for 3 weeks!
LaBelle, FL
This product does wonders to my skin. I use it when I feel like I need to add a little TLC to my daily routine. it is also very affordable and can be purchased at many drugstore places.
Stretch Marks, Dryness, Eczema
San Antonio, TX
It was hard to use this product. The wax would not come off entirely and the excess wax was brutal to get off. I would definitely encourage others to use the regular Nair wax. I do not know what it was with the clay, but it was not for me.
Gretna, LA
Love Love Love this stuff! I am very into self maintaining and self maintenance. I use this to keep my upper lean clean and fresh looking. I also use , to clean up my eyebrows . I cant stand paying someone for something I can do myself.!
West Chester, PA
One, it is extremely messy. Two, it takes much longer than shaving. Three, it smells so bad! Four, it gives my skin a weird feeling that I can't even explain! NEVER BUY THIS
San Antonio, TX
Ive tried this before the smell is horrible and it did nothing to the hair it was a waste of money, but i like to give things another try but i just cannot stand smell of any Nair product. If they worked on that maybe more people would be interested because i have asked my girlfriends and they all complain about and never use for that reason. Yet, almost girl has used it because this the first thing you use when you start removing hair i tried it for the first when i was 13 then again last year but saw no improvement.
Compton
This is the only product that won't burn you. I have tried it on my legs, bikini, armpits and everything below my head that was hairy. This product is not the same as their sensitive skin formula, I personally think it is so much better, I cannot use anything else. HIGHLY recommend, Goodbye spending a fortune to be waxed ever again. Thank you Nair for making the world a less hairy place without all the pain.
Stretch Marks, Dryness, Eczema