Nair Spa Clay Body Trio

Pamper Yourself With Our 3-Step Brazilian Salon-Inspired Regimen. Its Moisturizing Hair Removal Formula Incorporates Brazilian Spa Secrets Like Mango Butter, Acai Berry** And Mineral-Rich Clay. Take Back Minutes For Yourself To Have Beautiful, Smooth Skin. Works While You Shower For Arms, Underarms, Legs And Bikini&Nbsp; Professional Results* At A Fraction Of The Cost *Removes Unwanted Hair Completely. **Hair Removal Cream. Contains: 2 Pre-Use Wipes 1 Sponge Applicator 1 Bikini Area Spatula Dual Moisturizing Blend Hair Removal Cream 12 Oz Soothing Post-Use Gel With Aloe Vera 1 Oz

Is this a more easy simple way to remove hair without all the extra?
Where can i buy this and for about how much??
Start your review of Nair Spa Clay Body Trio!
How would you rate this product?
Tesia'Jay L.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ladies, This product keeps my vaginal skin under control! It's as easy as 1, clean; 2, Apply; 3, Remove. The only thing I will say is there is only one Prep cloth, but that's okay, just Buy some unscented baby wipes and add Witch Hazel. After Removal I suggest you use a body scrub to add one last step of Exfoliating. It'll keep the hair growing back thin and keep your skin from getting agitated. This product is so soft on the skin!!!
Camila A.
The best feeling ever ! I love this product, I hope you try this product it's really awesome
reina P.
Camden, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love it leaves ur skin soft and gets rid of all the hair easy,they have one for ur face as well
Emily J.
Redmond, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I decided to use this product because I normally purchase the Nair Spa Clay hair removal in the shower (the tube with the brush). But they were out at the store so I decided to give this a go. I had not shaved in a while and when reading the areas to use the product I decided to try it on my legs and arms. The results were amazing.....my sin is so smooth and feels like a professional job. Way better than waxing. The buffer pad also makes a big difference. The only downfall was the amount of product they supply you with. The actual hair remover (used in step 2) is a lot but the butter pad (step 1) and the gel (step 3) are very small. .
Iesha H.
This hair clay body trio is very good, I love to use it because it is clay based and very soothing to me than a razor or regular wax
Jailine D.
Very good product used daily its quality is good and is effective, I recommend this product.
Abigail H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product. It works so well and does not hurt or affect your skin. It is safe for sensitive skin. I bought it at Public and I love to use it.
Caitlyn B.
Reynolds , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've yet to find one of these that will work and it's so disappointing. I'm ganna give up on these products soon.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Although this spa clay body trio by Nair does in fact work pretty good. I dont like how many steps you must take to achieve the smooth effect. Not a huge fan, I feel like there are other products that work just as well in a third of the time.
Elizabeth S.
Gretna, LA
Love Love Love this stuff! I am very into self maintaining and self maintenance. I use this to keep my upper lean clean and fresh looking. I also use , to clean up my eyebrows . I cant stand paying someone for something I can do myself.!