Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Stacy S.Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more ...2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different tha...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Eva H.
Virginia Beach, VA
This works well and doesn't have the typical nair smell that is known to scare people from using it.
Kierra M.
Allendale, MI
I use this on a regular basis and it works very well. I have no complaints whatsoever!
Melissa I.
Messy and terrible smell (follow directions!). Does the job but plug your nose. Recommend Veet over Nair products, find the smell a little less offensive.
Dalisa E.
Brooklyn , NY
I personally like using creams because they work better for my sensitive skin. the smell is not my favorite but i can live with it. the cream gets the job done even though i do have to leave it longer than usual because i have thicker hair. but i would say that i have that issue with all of the other brands as well.
Guadalupe C.
Indio, CA
Love the results after using this! I totally recommend this it's really good! If anyone is looking for something to work really good this is it!
Carmen E.
Knightdale, NC
I really like this product. It's easy to use and affordable. I use to on my arms, armpits, legs and it does the job. The only thing is that the sponge that comes with it is pretty useless to me . Definitely worth the buy.
Nikki B.
Odenton, MD
I use Veet products all the time with no issue, so I didn't think there would be much different when I switched to this Nair Spa Clay. I used it just like I would any other product, but the hair was all still there. I tried again, careful to follow the directions exactly but still have the same results. I'm pretty disappoint because I was excited about this product. What a let down.
Lynnae D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I hated nair... for a long time the formula made me itchy and red and it never did the job. But then... I decided to try this gem.. and let me tell you I will never buy anything else. This particular scent is my favorite. It doesn't have that overbearing plastic smell. I like the sponge it comes with, it is very effective in removing all the hair. My legs feel like silk and for days!! Highly recommend
Vanessa B.
Martinez, CA
I was really exited to try this product hoping my hairs would go away for a longer period of time, but honestly its the same thing as shaving , it does a good job of getting all the hairs removed but if it comes back 4 days later then whats the use I would rather just shave.
Awino N.
Ottawa, ON
This product is great! I used it for the first time last week and my legs are still silky smooth! It took about two tries for the cream to remove all my leg hairs but it worked in the end! I was very satisfied with this product but was a bit let down that it didn't work in one shot. However I still recommend this product to everyone!
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?