Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Stacy S.Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more ...2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different tha...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Naomi L.
Orlando, FL
I tried this and it worked great but I hate the pump I rather use their spray it's much easier to use and less of a mess
Allison L.
Hartselle, AL
I really like how far NAIR has came since the early 2000s. This doesn't burn (unless you put it on your face..DONT!) your skin or leave a rash. It has a nice scent that helps cover the smell of hair remover. I have thick, coarse body hair and it took it all off without problem. I do leave it on the entire time recommended though. I wish the applicator sponge was shaped differently.
AMANDA S.
Chicago , IL
Great time saver! Especially in the summer when bare legs are more of a necessity. Love that I can use this in the shower as well. I no longer have to worry about razor burn or stubble.
Karishma G.
The Nair Spa Clay Body Cream works like any other hair removal cream. One thing to note is the product's scent. It was not an overpowering chemical odor similar to those in other hair removal creams. They affect body area was left moisturized and soft after product use. Relatively affordable product; can be purchased for under $15 from Walmart or Target.
Ashley P.
Houma, LA
I used this product for the first time tonight.
I left it on for 5 min. Got in the shower and started using the sponge, it got majority of the hair off my legs but then I noticed a horrible smell from my legs. my legs are now burning with red bumps all over them, and i finished using the product over an hour ago.
Natalia D.
Orlando, FL
I use this on my legs and it works amazing, most of the hair comes off if removed properly and it gives a nice mouisture to your legs!
Karissa K.
Millbrae, CA
I personally have thin hair all around my body genetically and this doesn't do much and leaves my legs very patchy.
Blake S.
Stockbridge, GA
I love nair!!! It works great however I wish it did not have such a harsh smell. However, I am so pleased with the results that I always go back to it.
Allison C.
Mt pleasant, Michigan
This stuff gets the job done. The sponge is definitely helpful. You can pick it up at your local drug store. The directions are very clear. It is a more expensive shaving solution but overall I'm smooth so no complaints.
Jezabelle R.
El Mirage, AZ
I love this! Fast easy and good results when your all finished. I recommend this product to everyone.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?