Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #55 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the or...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Eyrius J.
Blacksburg, VA
It doesn't always remove all of my hair on my legs but does wonders with my underarms and bikini area. I hate that horrid chemical smell but it goes away basically once you're done. Easy to use but don't leave it on too long. Also don't use it on open wounds or like a rash. I had a rash on my lower stomach and it burned so much for about 30 minutes and scarred because of the nair. I still use it though, if there's a little hair left I just might shave it off.
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did not like this hair removal. I had an allergic reaction to it and my skin burned so bad
Sarah R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does the job once you get the hang of it. The smell is still hard to handle in a small room but you really need to wipe it off hard even tho it says don’t rub in. In order to get it off I had to leave it on a little longer and wipe harder.
yulissa R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had one of this nair cream to remove hair and i personallydid not like it at all didnt even remove no hair i just wasted money for it just to never use it again i tried givimg it chances again and again but no it never worked
Jailyn E.
Purchase , NY
Nair has saved my life so much sense I have sensitive skin I can’t use razors. This removes hair from everywhere and leaves your skin smelling so good!
Roser L.
bejaia
i would like to use this product in my body cause i have a sensitive skin i can t use a wax i wish to have it with me to touch it and feel it in my skin i would like it for ever so please realise my wish and let it come real you will then make my life easier and so simple thank you
queen s.
calgary , ab
makes your hair come off after leaving on for around 10 minutes and makes my legs somewhat itchy after as well.
Roaa A.
Redding, CT
Easy and quick ti use
Work great on my sensitive skin but for the first time user try it first on small area leave it not more than 3-5 min once you feel slight burning sensation wipe it immediately . Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used this several times. It works in removing the hair from my legs and leaving them smooth. There are a couple issues I have, though. The first issue is the smell, it is very strong and chemical like, it actually burns my nose because it's so strong. This product also makes my legs burn and irritates my skin. While it removes the hair, actually getting it onto my legs is an adventure and a half, it's quite messy and really just a pain. I probably won't buy this again, I will stick with wax strips.
Destiney B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product so much, when I use it I dont get ingrown hairs like I normally would if I shaved. It's quick and very easy to use.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?