Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #57 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the or...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Ashley T.
Austin, TX
If you have sensitive skin, DONT USE THIS. I got chemical burns from this product and I used it exactly as directed. On top of that, it doesn't even remove all of your hair. So I was red, burning, and covered in stubble. Shaving might take longer but at least I don't need an ice bath after.
Michelle R.
Marrero, LA
I reallly do not like this brand of hair removal cream! It smells horrible and on top of that after use my skin was burning and it didn't even remove all of the hair! I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone
Melenie P.
Los Angeles, CA
It smells NASTY!! I've bought it once before and I've used it twice and never again! I still have it stuffed under the bathroom sink. The smell is horrendous and it isn't even as effective as using an actual razor.
Elsa C.
Sherbrooke
I really hate it I prefer razors or veet it work better. When I used these product it take my time but not my hair. It take me 30 mins for nothing. Need to improve your product
Gerardo E.
Hidalgo, TX
This is the product I have in my bathroom right now. I bought it because of novelty factor and because it was on sale at 4$ dollars for a giant bottle. However, I'm not buying again. This irritated my skin and only removed about 40% of hair. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I have thin hair, but it didn't really work. Smell is pretty bad also.
Marissa D.
Reno, NV
I don't like Nair because it smells gross and it really doesn't work that well. It takes too long to remove hair and it is also goes quick since you have to use so much. I would not buy it again.
Emily M.
Monticello, KY
Didn't like this at all. Did not remove any of the hair and on top of that caused a rash on my legs even though I've never been allergic to Nair hair remover creams before
Anallely E.
Madera, CA
I do not like this product at all. It stinks! I could not imagine using this anymore. I would only use this as a last resource.
Nikki B.
Odenton, MD
I use Veet products all the time with no issue, so I didn't think there would be much different when I switched to this Nair Spa Clay. I used it just like I would any other product, but the hair was all still there. I tried again, careful to follow the directions exactly but still have the same results. I'm pretty disappoint because I was excited about this product. What a let down.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Wellness Guru Expert
I have used this several times. It works in removing the hair from my legs and leaving them smooth. There are a couple issues I have, though. The first issue is the smell, it is very strong and chemical like, it actually burns my nose because it's so strong. This product also makes my legs burn and irritates my skin. While it removes the hair, actually getting it onto my legs is an adventure and a half, it's quite messy and really just a pain. I probably won't buy this again, I will stick with wax strips.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?