Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #57 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the or...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Wellness Guru Expert
I have used this several times. It works in removing the hair from my legs and leaving them smooth. There are a couple issues I have, though. The first issue is the smell, it is very strong and chemical like, it actually burns my nose because it's so strong. This product also makes my legs burn and irritates my skin. While it removes the hair, actually getting it onto my legs is an adventure and a half, it's quite messy and really just a pain. I probably won't buy this again, I will stick with wax strips.
Eyrius J.
Blacksburg, VA
It doesn't always remove all of my hair on my legs but does wonders with my underarms and bikini area. I hate that horrid chemical smell but it goes away basically once you're done. Easy to use but don't leave it on too long. Also don't use it on open wounds or like a rash. I had a rash on my lower stomach and it burned so much for about 30 minutes and scarred because of the nair. I still use it though, if there's a little hair left I just might shave it off.
Ashley P.
Houma, LA
I used this product for the first time tonight.
I left it on for 5 min. Got in the shower and started using the sponge, it got majority of the hair off my legs but then I noticed a horrible smell from my legs. my legs are now burning with red bumps all over them, and i finished using the product over an hour ago.
Allison L.
HARTSELLE, AL
I really like how far NAIR has came since the early 2000s. This doesn't burn (unless you put it on your face..DONT!) your skin or leave a rash. It has a nice scent that helps cover the smell of hair remover. I have thick, coarse body hair and it took it all off without problem. I do leave it on the entire time recommended though. I wish the applicator sponge was shaped differently.
Leisa J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love using Nair shower Power for summer. It speeda up the proceas of having to shave your legs and no worries about cutting yourself like you may with a shape. It has a nice smooth formula that goes on easily and helps remove hair all over your body simply. I love the it comes with a little sponge to help you remove the Nair off as well.
Alexis G.
Wellness Guru Expert
If I could give more stars I would. This product takes every hair off of your body! I have never been irritated or burned by this and have purchased this product quite a few times already. I will keep buying this because it works so well.
Laura G.
This is my go to because i am so lazy to shave. This takes the hair right off and doesn't leave a rash or sensitive skin like other brands. Price is also better than other brands over met my expectations and is a good product i will buy it again!
Ashley T.
Austin, TX
If you have sensitive skin, DONT USE THIS. I got chemical burns from this product and I used it exactly as directed. On top of that, it doesn't even remove all of your hair. So I was red, burning, and covered in stubble. Shaving might take longer but at least I don't need an ice bath after.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is the best! I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't burn or hurt! You can buy it at Walmart and target and it is very effective! Super easy to use just apply to area of hair that you want to get rid of!
Roaa A.
Redding, CT
Easy and quick ti use
Work great on my sensitive skin but for the first time user try it first on small area leave it not more than 3-5 min once you feel slight burning sensation wipe it immediately . Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?