Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #53 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the or...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Sarah R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does the job once you get the hang of it. The smell is still hard to handle in a small room but you really need to wipe it off hard even tho it says don’t rub in. In order to get it off I had to leave it on a little longer and wipe harder.
yulissa R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had one of this nair cream to remove hair and i personallydid not like it at all didnt even remove no hair i just wasted money for it just to never use it again i tried givimg it chances again and again but no it never worked
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used this several times. It works in removing the hair from my legs and leaving them smooth. There are a couple issues I have, though. The first issue is the smell, it is very strong and chemical like, it actually burns my nose because it's so strong. This product also makes my legs burn and irritates my skin. While it removes the hair, actually getting it onto my legs is an adventure and a half, it's quite messy and really just a pain. I probably won't buy this again, I will stick with wax strips.
Eyrius J.
Blacksburg, VA
It doesn't always remove all of my hair on my legs but does wonders with my underarms and bikini area. I hate that horrid chemical smell but it goes away basically once you're done. Easy to use but don't leave it on too long. Also don't use it on open wounds or like a rash. I had a rash on my lower stomach and it burned so much for about 30 minutes and scarred because of the nair. I still use it though, if there's a little hair left I just might shave it off.
Allison L.
Hartselle, AL
I really like how far NAIR has came since the early 2000s. This doesn't burn (unless you put it on your face..DONT!) your skin or leave a rash. It has a nice scent that helps cover the smell of hair remover. I have thick, coarse body hair and it took it all off without problem. I do leave it on the entire time recommended though. I wish the applicator sponge was shaped differently.
Leisa J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love using Nair shower Power for summer. It speeda up the proceas of having to shave your legs and no worries about cutting yourself like you may with a shape. It has a nice smooth formula that goes on easily and helps remove hair all over your body simply. I love the it comes with a little sponge to help you remove the Nair off as well.
Alexis G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I could give more stars I would. This product takes every hair off of your body! I have never been irritated or burned by this and have purchased this product quite a few times already. I will keep buying this because it works so well.
Ashley T.
Austin, TX
If you have sensitive skin, DONT USE THIS. I got chemical burns from this product and I used it exactly as directed. On top of that, it doesn't even remove all of your hair. So I was red, burning, and covered in stubble. Shaving might take longer but at least I don't need an ice bath after.
Sarah R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was super nervous to try this out for the first time because I'm so sensitive, but it has been on sale and I knew I wasn't going to have time to book an appointment with my salon. I used those on my bikini area and upper thigh. If you're looking for FULL bikini results, take heed that you can't and really shouldn't expect those results with this product because of the product itself and not wanting to have issues with sensitive parts of your body. That being said, this is DEFINITELY a worthwhile product if you're in between waxing or sugaring sessions or are too hesitant to get that done. It took a few times to get it "right" but now I'm a pro and know how to use it efficiently and quickly. The smell is great and it lasted a while. I should note that if you are sensitive (like me) invest in some Bikini Zone topical gel or other anti itch cream for immediately after or you can get some irritation.
Roaa A.
Redding, CT
Easy and quick ti use
Work great on my sensitive skin but for the first time user try it first on small area leave it not more than 3-5 min once you feel slight burning sensation wipe it immediately . Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?