Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #55 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the or...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Mikayla H.
When I first tried this I was surprised how good it works made my legs so smooth and soft I loved it perfect for the summer during the beach season
Guadalupe C.
Indio, CA
Love the results after using this! I totally recommend this it's really good! If anyone is looking for something to work really good this is it!
Amber D.
Van Nuys, CA
It's a little smelly but it works fast and it's easy. I just wish the removal part was as easy as just rinsing it off instead of using a sponge
Diana M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this nair body cream that my sister recommended me. It has a pleasant smell and it is a great price. It exceeded my expectations for sure.
Nika B.
Get ride of all the hair in all the places applied I wold test a spot on the skin first cause it sometimes does burn but other than that great
Rochelle T.
Copperas Cove, TX
The smell wasnt as bad as it normally is because the cream does have an ordor that lingerz bit this ine smells better and leaves my skin smooth
Whitney W.
This is the first and only hair removal cream I had / have ever purchased. I was impressed with how well, quick and easy it removed the hair.
leslie p.
Bridgeport, CT
My skin was way too sensitive when i was using this because it irritated my skin and made it red. Afrter i took it off my skin got really dry
Hannah D.
Redding, CA
Love Nair! This was one of the first things my mom let me use to "shave" my legs. Which I use a razor but when I'm feeling lazy I use nair!
Alize C.
This would irritate my skin a lot but it did get the job done. I would burn after I would use so I don't know if I would recommend it.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?