Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #55 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the or...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Destiny S.
North Las Vegas, NV
I honestly hate shaving. People are kind of scared to get these because of the pass smell, but they sure did improve it! If you leave it on for a long time, it will burn. But i love it.
Lucero V.
League City, TX
This cream has a horrible smell. I think but it worked really good and there was a lot of product in my container that would last a long time. It's easy to use.
Jessica R.
Mcminnville, TN
The first time I tried this it worked absolutely amazingly. However, it is something that when you try to do multiple uses it kinda loses its effectiveness.
Kaela V.
Ceres, CA
It works okay you have to leave it on longer than the bottle says . It's really hard to get past the horrible smell , but if you use it right it works okay .
April W.
Newcastle, OK
I like this product, obviously the smell is typically bad. My biggest complaint is that it doesn't always remove the hair in the recommended time allowed.
Melissa C.
Southampton, PA
Holy grail product for me. I use this on my bikini area, and I have course hair. It 10 quick minutes, the hair comes right off. works better then shaving!
Emma M.
Norwood, MO
It works great and is not too harsh to be used on sensitive areas like your armpits. I typically use this in the summer so I don't have to shave everyday!
Blake S.
Stockbridge, GA
I love nair!!! It works great however I wish it did not have such a harsh smell. However, I am so pleased with the results that I always go back to it.
Arendy U.
Mission, TX
Love how it leaves the skin smooth and beautiful but hate the smell but the product itself is awesome just remember not to leave the cream on too long
Jailyn E.
Purchase , NY
Nair has saved my life so much sense I have sensitive skin I can’t use razors. This removes hair from everywhere and leaves your skin smelling so good!
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?