Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #12 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the or...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Natalia D.
Orlando, FL
I use this on my legs and it works amazing, most of the hair comes off if removed properly and it gives a nice mouisture to your legs!
Alize C.
This would irritate my skin a lot but it did get the job done. I would burn after I would use so I don't know if I would recommend it.
daya b.
South River, NJ
This was a great product except it would get all the hairs but still got most. the only thing I didn't like is it made me very itchy
Stella C.
Fullerton, CA
This only sometimes worked for me. When it did, it worked wonders but when it didn't Id have pacthes of hair still all over my legs.
Gabriela C.
Efectiva y el tamaño es considerablemente grande. Es efectiva y no irrita la piel. Ya dias no compro ya que me dura hasta 3 meses.
Greisys A.
Mount Dora, FL
Removed my hair like it's supposed to. Don't like the smell of the cream or the feeling of my skin after its washed off (too dry)
Jelisa W.
I always can expect great things from nair. It is one of the only brands that i trust. The only draw back is the chemical smell.
Anallely E.
Madera, CA
I do not like this product at all. It stinks! I could not imagine using this anymore. I would only use this as a last resource.
Jalisa M.
West New York, NJ
Love and it smells so good and it is usually on sale so I am able to buy often which I do! And I love the pump it's less mess
Jo R.
Only keep on your body for the directed time, or else you will burn. Rinse off well for best results. It gets the job done.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?