Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #59 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more ...2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different tha...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Daemeah K.
Plymouth, MN
It works great. The only I don't like about it is the smell, but other than that I'd say it's perfect and it's less of a hassle. You also don't have to worry about cutting yourself and Ect.
Amanda W.
This smells disgusting, like most hair removal creams. In addition, it is far too harsh for my skin and I had burns all over my legs. I'm honestly disappointed and I would not purchase this again. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone at all. It's horrid.
Iyesha E.
Brooklyn, NY
This worked well for me for a few years but on day I used it , it irritated my skin , I thought I had done something wrong or maybe it was expired but it wasn't , I tried it again and the same thing happened so I stopped using it. Idk what changed
Nichole S.
Silverton , OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smelled great for a hair removal cream, but it was just too thick. It hurt coming off the skin because of that. It worked though! All the hair came off nicely, it just wasn't too pleasant. I think I'll stick with the original from Nair!
Carmen L.
Casa Grande, AZ
This worked really well also the smell isn't as bad I stayed away from these creams because of that but they've improved a whole lot also I love that it comes with the little sponge so I don't have to buy that separate that's a plus!
Jasmine C.
Montgomery, AL
I hate the way it smells pit it does get the job done. Late preparation for a date or dinner ect. This is great put it on let sit for maybe 5min more or less jump in the shower or wipe off. You will me smoothr than a babies bottom.
Elisha W.
This cream will remove the hair, somewhat. I find myself using a razor to get all the left behind stubble. Also, the smell is still horrid! I was hoping over the years that Nair would try to cut that smell down but nope!
Allison W.
Lafayette, LA
This product does exactly what Nair products should do. It's a thick cream that doesn't move around once you've applied it. You can get in the shower while using it. My application will keep me hair free for at least a week.
Arizbeth D.
carson ca
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing hair removal cream. Easy to use in shower amazingly easy to wash off. Has a bit of a weird scent but does not leave smell on skin. Leaves my skin very soft. Did have to use twice to remove all hair
Jahayra V.
Brooklyn, NY
So I just threw out my old bottle because it got dry for some reason a nd I couldn't get it to come out , I just hate that it smells like eggs , stink but works great , love it
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?