Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #14 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the or...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Jessica R.
Mc Minnville, TN
The first time I tried this it worked absolutely amazingly. However, it is something that when you try to do multiple uses it kinda loses its effectiveness.
April W.
Newcastle, OK
I like this product, obviously the smell is typically bad. My biggest complaint is that it doesn't always remove the hair in the recommended time allowed.
Blake S.
Stockbridge, GA
I love nair!!! It works great however I wish it did not have such a harsh smell. However, I am so pleased with the results that I always go back to it.
Mikayla H.
When I first tried this I was surprised how good it works made my legs so smooth and soft I loved it perfect for the summer during the beach season
Guadalupe C.
Indio, CA
Love the results after using this! I totally recommend this it's really good! If anyone is looking for something to work really good this is it!
Diana M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this nair body cream that my sister recommended me. It has a pleasant smell and it is a great price. It exceeded my expectations for sure.
Rochelle T.
Copperas Cove, TX
The smell wasnt as bad as it normally is because the cream does have an ordor that lingerz bit this ine smells better and leaves my skin smooth
Nika B.
Get ride of all the hair in all the places applied I wold test a spot on the skin first cause it sometimes does burn but other than that great
leslie p.
Bridgeport, CT
My skin was way too sensitive when i was using this because it irritated my skin and made it red. Afrter i took it off my skin got really dry
Natalia D.
Orlando, FL
I use this on my legs and it works amazing, most of the hair comes off if removed properly and it gives a nice mouisture to your legs!
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?