Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #13 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the orig...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Daemeah K.
Daemeah K.
Plymouth, MN
It works great. The only I don't like about it is the smell, but other than that I'd say it's perfect and it's less of a hassle. You also don't have to worry about cutting yourself and Ect.
AMANDA S.
AMANDA S.
Great time saver! Especially in the summer when bare legs are more of a necessity. Love that I can use this in the shower as well. I no longer have to worry about razor burn or stubble.
Maika S.
Maika S.
I like this product for getting rid of hairs but the removal can be pretty patchy most of the time. It also starts to burn and irritate my skin before the hair is ready to come off...
Haley M.
Haley M.
Phenix City, AL
The scent is way too strong for me. I felt like no matter how much I washed my leg that it smelled terrible. It did make my legs feel super smooth, but I could do without the scent.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Savage, MT
Love the idea of this and that it comes with a sponge. But the time the bottle said and the actual time it took was a big difference. Left skin kind of irritated and tender.
Flatline C.
Flatline C.
Long Beach
Love it this first time I used it worked phenomenally. Second time not so much it left a burn on my armpit but that also could be because of the sensative skin in that area
Emily M.
Emily M.
Monticello, KY
Didn't like this at all. Did not remove any of the hair and on top of that caused a rash on my legs even though I've never been allergic to Nair hair remover creams before
Sidney L.
Sidney L.
Lumberton, NC
My sister and I have used Nair for years! I've never been a big fan of waxing or shaving so this is a go to! You don't have to use a lot of product to get the job done!
jessica D.
jessica D.
By far the best product on the market, no unpleasant odour, works amazingly fast,love the application sponge. It's a 10 all the way and the only removal cream I'll buy.
Esperanza C.
Esperanza C.
Los Angeles, CA
My go to for leg hair! Used it for years and haven't stopped! It lasts longer than shaving and the other (oil infused etc) versions help keep skin smooth! Love it!
Raven H.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Alex T.
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Maria N.
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Christine Y.
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?