Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #59 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more ...2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different tha...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Allison C.
Mt pleasant, Michigan
This stuff gets the job done. The sponge is definitely helpful. You can pick it up at your local drug store. The directions are very clear. It is a more expensive shaving solution but overall I'm smooth so no complaints.
emily d.
Whittier, CA
Feels creamy and takes off every hair. Saves a lot of time unlike shaving. The only problem is that it smells very highly like burning hair and if you leave it on too long it can start to irritate your skin. I recommend this to people with normal skin, this may be harsh for people with sensitive skin.
Anne T.
Silverdale, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
love this. my body hair tends to take longer than the suggested time but i like using the scrubby and watching the hair go away. it isn't that great on hair above the thighs however. it does great on armpits too.
Melenie P.
Los Angeles, CA
It smells NASTY!! I've bought it once before and I've used it twice and never again! I still have it stuffed under the bathroom sink. The smell is horrendous and it isn't even as effective as using an actual razor.
Michelle R.
Marrero, LA
I reallly do not like this brand of hair removal cream! It smells horrible and on top of that after use my skin was burning and it didn't even remove all of the hair! I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone
Tina R.
Lockport, IL
This hair removal cream is nice and thick and works very well, except on course hair. It doesn't always work as you like it to on course hair, but on thinner hair, it works like a charm! I bought it at Walmart.
Vanessa B.
Martinez, CA
I was really exited to try this product hoping my hairs would go away for a longer period of time, but honestly its the same thing as shaving , it does a good job of getting all the hairs removed but if it comes back 4 days later then whats the use I would rather just shave.
Ashley E.
Sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. The sponge that comes with it doesn't really do much. Be very careful with this stuff because it does remove hair whenever it touches. Also don't leave on for too long if you have sensitive skin.
Marissa D.
Reno, NV
I don't like Nair because it smells gross and it really doesn't work that well. It takes too long to remove hair and it is also goes quick since you have to use so much. I would not buy it again.
Carrissa A.
Midway Park, NC
This product is so amazing I cant believe more people don't use it! I'm really susceptible to razor burn but this product is a game changer. I never break out when I use nair and it takes the hair a little while longer to grow back. It's an all around good product!
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?