Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #13 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the orig...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Carmen E.
Carmen E.
Knightdale , Nc
I really like this product. It's easy to use and affordable. I use to on my arms, armpits, legs and it does the job. The only thing is that the sponge that comes with it is pretty useless to me . Definitely worth the buy.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Mt pleasant, Michigan
This stuff gets the job done. The sponge is definitely helpful. You can pick it up at your local drug store. The directions are very clear. It is a more expensive shaving solution but overall I'm smooth so no complaints.
Elisha W.
Elisha W.
This cream will remove the hair, somewhat. I find myself using a razor to get all the left behind stubble. Also, the smell is still horrid! I was hoping over the years that Nair would try to cut that smell down but nope!
Melenie P.
Melenie P.
Los Angeles, CA
It smells NASTY!! I've bought it once before and I've used it twice and never again! I still have it stuffed under the bathroom sink. The smell is horrendous and it isn't even as effective as using an actual razor.
Anne T.
Anne T.
Silverdale, WA
love this. my body hair tends to take longer than the suggested time but i like using the scrubby and watching the hair go away. it isn't that great on hair above the thighs however. it does great on armpits too.
Tina R.
Tina R.
Lockport, IL
This hair removal cream is nice and thick and works very well, except on course hair. It doesn't always work as you like it to on course hair, but on thinner hair, it works like a charm! I bought it at Walmart.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Recommended this to a friend as soon as I saw results. As with any depilatory cream, test a small patch of skin to see if you: A) have a reaction and B) to see if it works for you and how much time you need
Arizbeth D.
Arizbeth D.
Amazing hair removal cream. Easy to use in shower amazingly easy to wash off. Has a bit of a weird scent but does not leave smell on skin. Leaves my skin very soft. Did have to use twice to remove all hair
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Belton, TX
Love this product! Since im currently 6 months pregnant it is a little hard to bend down to shave your legs so this is very helpful I have recommended this product to my family and friends I just love it
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Reno, NV
I don't like Nair because it smells gross and it really doesn't work that well. It takes too long to remove hair and it is also goes quick since you have to use so much. I would not buy it again.
Raven H.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Alex T.
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Maria N.
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Christine Y.
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?