Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #55 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the or...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Clarissa A.
La Vergne, TN
I like the results I just cant stand the smell. I got this from a family member and it works wonders on my arms and legs and really easy to use but i have to make sure no one is home because of the smell. Other then the smell I like it and would recommend it to people.
Alyssa M.
Cumberland, RI
If you have sensitive skin DO NOT USE ON YOUR STOMACH! It left a burned patch on my thin tummy skin. It worked on parts of my legs but it couldn't defeat all my coarse hair. The smell isn't wonderful. Try not to get it on your hands, I found it very drying
Kathryn M.
Orlando, FL
Works well!! As all hair removal products go, it still has the infamous smell to it but if that doesn't bother you then you will love this product!

I just apply a few minutes before I get in the shower and then rinse it off! Highly recommend!
Megan J.
I originally bought this for myself hoping that the ingredients have changed within the years since I was allergic to it back when I was a teenager. But to my disappointment I was still allergic to it, so my husband ended up trying it for himself since he was all out of the Nair for Men, and he loved it a lot better. Now this is all he uses.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Recommended this to a friend as soon as I saw results. As with any depilatory cream, test a small patch of skin to see if you: A) have a reaction and B) to see if it works for you and how much time you need
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is the best! I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't burn or hurt! You can buy it at Walmart and target and it is very effective! Super easy to use just apply to area of hair that you want to get rid of!
Alicia R.
Belton, TX
Love this product! Since im currently 6 months pregnant it is a little hard to bend down to shave your legs so this is very helpful I have recommended this product to my family and friends I just love it
Faviola D.
Walhalla, SC
This is a great product for those who hate shaving. It takes maybe a total of 10 minutes. It does have a strong odor but nothing to serious. And leaves your legs soft. On my thighs it last about 4 days on my legs usually 2 days
Tenecia E.
The thing about nair is you definitely have to follow the instructions, and don't leave it on longer than you are supposed to. You can buy this product at every pharmacy. It gets the job done, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to remove hair fast and safe.
Tiffany O.
I wasnt so pleased with this product just because it did not work for me. It was very affordable but the actual product it self wasnt great. Its easy to use, very simple. It did not meet my expectations at all. I will not rebuy this product just becuase the mess.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?