Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #55 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the or...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
octavia m.
Columbus, OH
I'm so grateful that they came out with the screen where you can just apply it and rub it all off or wipe it away ten minutes later being someone that is a lot heavier weight class it tends to be a little hard to try and shave so now that there is a cream that I can just apply and just wiped away it's pretty awesome and it's so easy to do I live by this stuff
Ashley P.
houma, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this product for the first time tonight.
I left it on for 5 min. Got in the shower and started using the sponge, it got majority of the hair off my legs but then I noticed a horrible smell from my legs. my legs are now burning with red bumps all over them, and i finished using the product over an hour ago.
Gerardo E.
Hidalgo, TX
This is the product I have in my bathroom right now. I bought it because of novelty factor and because it was on sale at 4$ dollars for a giant bottle. However, I'm not buying again. This irritated my skin and only removed about 40% of hair. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I have thin hair, but it didn't really work. Smell is pretty bad also.
Tiffany C.
Norfolk, VA
I used to use this product all the time works very well on removing the hair and the results last longer than shaving. Only think I didn't think was great is that it didn't recommend taking off jewelry before applying and the product tarnished my wedding ring. Other than that I think it works great would suggest wearing gloves when applying bc it can be quite drying to your hands
Lexi W.
Harrisburg, PA
The hair removal did not work exactly as stated. I waited the maximum amount of time and the hair was still not coming off. Had to basically still shave my legs, however after doing so it did take longer to grow back, and left legs feeling smooth. However, still had the trouble of applying this and stil having to shave my legs.
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff works so well to get rid of hair in a timely manner. I have fairly dark and thick hair and it got rid of them surprisingly well. I got mine from CVS and it couldn't be easier to use, just make sure to follow the directions. My only complaint is the strong smell that tends to longer unless you scrub your skin really well.
Caitlin D.
Fremont, CA
It doesn't smell so bad, but the bottle only gives you about 5 legs worth of product. the sponge is fine, the amount of time it takes in the shower is fine, but it doesn't last much longer than shaving your legs. i tried it a few times, and it's not something that I'll buy again.
Karla S.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this product is so good takes off even my thick hairs, the only bad part i would say is that it does burn a bit if you leave it on too long so be careful and also it kinda smells like burned when your putting it on but other than that i prefer this other than shaving
Dalisa E.
Brooklyn , NY
I personally like using creams because they work better for my sensitive skin. the smell is not my favorite but i can live with it. the cream gets the job done even though i do have to leave it longer than usual because i have thicker hair. but i would say that i have that issue with all of the other brands as well.
Nikki B.
Odenton, MD
I use Veet products all the time with no issue, so I didn't think there would be much different when I switched to this Nair Spa Clay. I used it just like I would any other product, but the hair was all still there. I tried again, careful to follow the directions exactly but still have the same results. I'm pretty disappoint because I was excited about this product. What a let down.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?