Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #14 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the or...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Kathryn M.
Orlando, FL
Works well!! As all hair removal products go, it still has the infamous smell to it but if that doesn't bother you then you will love this product!

I just apply a few minutes before I get in the shower and then rinse it off! Highly recommend!
Nichole S.
Silverton , OR
Wellness Guru Expert
This smelled great for a hair removal cream, but it was just too thick. It hurt coming off the skin because of that. It worked though! All the hair came off nicely, it just wasn't too pleasant. I think I'll stick with the original from Nair!
Ashley E.
Sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. The sponge that comes with it doesn't really do much. Be very careful with this stuff because it does remove hair whenever it touches. Also don't leave on for too long if you have sensitive skin.
Carmen L.
Casa Grande, AZ
This worked really well also the smell isn't as bad I stayed away from these creams because of that but they've improved a whole lot also I love that it comes with the little sponge so I don't have to buy that separate that's a plus!
Jasmine C.
Montgomery, AL
I hate the way it smells pit it does get the job done. Late preparation for a date or dinner ect. This is great put it on let sit for maybe 5min more or less jump in the shower or wipe off. You will me smoothr than a babies bottom.
Faviola D.
Walhalla, SC
This is a great product for those who hate shaving. It takes maybe a total of 10 minutes. It does have a strong odor but nothing to serious. And leaves your legs soft. On my thighs it last about 4 days on my legs usually 2 days
Allison W.
Lafayette, LA
This product does exactly what Nair products should do. It's a thick cream that doesn't move around once you've applied it. You can get in the shower while using it. My application will keep me hair free for at least a week.
Yinka S.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Oh and G this product is amazing I use it all the time for those Strayhan don't get by my razor would recommend this to anyone comes the hair comes off so quickly and it is amazing! I hope you guys tried out for yourself ❤️
Carmen E.
Knightdale , Nc
I really like this product. It's easy to use and affordable. I use to on my arms, armpits, legs and it does the job. The only thing is that the sponge that comes with it is pretty useless to me . Definitely worth the buy.
Elisha W.
This cream will remove the hair, somewhat. I find myself using a razor to get all the left behind stubble. Also, the smell is still horrid! I was hoping over the years that Nair would try to cut that smell down but nope!
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?