Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #14 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the orig...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Candice V.
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff works so well to get rid of hair in a timely manner. I have fairly dark and thick hair and it got rid of them surprisingly well. I got mine from CVS and it couldn't be easier to use, just make sure to follow the directions. My only complaint is the strong smell that tends to longer unless you scrub your skin really well.
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Harrisburg, PA
The hair removal did not work exactly as stated. I waited the maximum amount of time and the hair was still not coming off. Had to basically still shave my legs, however after doing so it did take longer to grow back, and left legs feeling smooth. However, still had the trouble of applying this and stil having to shave my legs.
Dalisa E.
Dalisa E.
Brooklyn , NY
I personally like using creams because they work better for my sensitive skin. the smell is not my favorite but i can live with it. the cream gets the job done even though i do have to leave it longer than usual because i have thicker hair. but i would say that i have that issue with all of the other brands as well.
emily d.
emily d.
Whittier, CA
Feels creamy and takes off every hair. Saves a lot of time unlike shaving. The only problem is that it smells very highly like burning hair and if you leave it on too long it can start to irritate your skin. I recommend this to people with normal skin, this may be harsh for people with sensitive skin.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Fremont, CA
It doesn't smell so bad, but the bottle only gives you about 5 legs worth of product. the sponge is fine, the amount of time it takes in the shower is fine, but it doesn't last much longer than shaving your legs. i tried it a few times, and it's not something that I'll buy again.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Martinez, CA
I was really exited to try this product hoping my hairs would go away for a longer period of time, but honestly its the same thing as shaving , it does a good job of getting all the hairs removed but if it comes back 4 days later then whats the use I would rather just shave.
Clarissa A.
Clarissa A.
La Vergne, TN
I like the results I just cant stand the smell. I got this from a family member and it works wonders on my arms and legs and really easy to use but i have to make sure no one is home because of the smell. Other then the smell I like it and would recommend it to people.
Tenecia E.
Tenecia E.
The thing about nair is you definitely have to follow the instructions, and don't leave it on longer than you are supposed to. You can buy this product at every pharmacy. It gets the job done, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to remove hair fast and safe.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
I wasnt so pleased with this product just because it did not work for me. It was very affordable but the actual product it self wasnt great. Its easy to use, very simple. It did not meet my expectations at all. I will not rebuy this product just becuase the mess.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Cumberland, RI
If you have sensitive skin DO NOT USE ON YOUR STOMACH! It left a burned patch on my thin tummy skin. It worked on parts of my legs but it couldn't defeat all my coarse hair. The smell isn't wonderful. Try not to get it on your hands, I found it very drying
Raven H.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Alex T.
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Maria N.
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Christine Y.
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?