Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #55 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the or...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Roaa A.
Redding, CT
Easy and quick ti use
Work great on my sensitive skin but for the first time user try it first on small area leave it not more than 3-5 min once you feel slight burning sensation wipe it immediately . Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
Carrissa A.
Midway Park, NC
This product is so amazing I cant believe more people don't use it! I'm really susceptible to razor burn but this product is a game changer. I never break out when I use nair and it takes the hair a little while longer to grow back. It's an all around good product!
Sidney L.
Lumberton, NC
My sister and I have used Nair for years! I've never been a big fan of waxing or shaving so this is a go to! You don't have to use a lot of product to get the job done!
Jahayra V.
Brooklyn, NY
So I just threw out my old bottle because it got dry for some reason a nd I couldn't get it to come out , I just hate that it smells like eggs , stink but works great , love it
Ashley S.
Lafayette, LA
I purchased this product originally to use to removal the hair on my arms. It works wonders and I had no issues the first few times. As instructed you can get in the shower with the product on it will stay on as long as you are not directly saturating the area your treating with water. The negative for me was after a few uses it started to chemical burn my arms. Small red rashes and chemical burns from where it had damaged and burned my skin. I utilized the product no different than I had all the other times. Still continue to use it sometimes because it does the job but I hate how it burns after use. Also it stinks I don't care what anyone says it's gross!
Danielle L.
San Diego, CA
I have/use this product (not based on Influenster), and I really love it- it leaves my skin so soft, much better than other brands! I have even left the product on longer than I should have by mistake and never experienced and burning (though I don't have particularly sensitive skin). It doesn't smell horrible like some other brands too! I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel. I do try to stay out of direct water while I have this stuff on though. I'm sure you can be in the shower with it on, but if it rinses off... it won't work. Overall I like this brand much more than others I've tried of the same type.
Marie N.
I used to use Nair when I was just starting to sprout armpit hair as a preteen. Thank God it doesn't smell as badly as it did back then! It still does a great job removing hair to this day though. My only complaint with this product is that the sponge isn't super sanitary. I feel like after a few uses, a lot of bacteria is collected and I ain't down to use a dirty sponge on my hoohah.
Karishma G.
The Nair Spa Clay Body Cream works like any other hair removal cream. One thing to note is the product's scent. It was not an overpowering chemical odor similar to those in other hair removal creams. They affect body area was left moisturized and soft after product use. Relatively affordable product; can be purchased for under $15 from Walmart or Target.
Kassie F.
Beloit, WI
I love this because it gets out my hair and really leaves my legs smooth. It's not so great if you have sensitive skin, though. I put this on both of my legs and immediately got in the shower after (this is the kind you take off in the shower) and it burned me (no, the water wasn't hot). I had little red bumps and I wasn't using it every day or more than once a week! I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else!
Lynnae D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I hated nair... for a long time the formula made me itchy and red and it never did the job. But then... I decided to try this gem.. and let me tell you I will never buy anything else. This particular scent is my favorite. It doesn't have that overbearing plastic smell. I like the sponge it comes with, it is very effective in removing all the hair. My legs feel like silk and for days!! Highly recommend
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?