Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #14 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the or...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Victoria D.
Regina, SK
After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs. I don't know if I'm allergic to something, but it burned during use and my legs burned for days after.
queen s.
calgary , ab
makes your hair come off after leaving on for around 10 minutes and makes my legs somewhat itchy after as well.
Tanzhi C.
I love this product. It makes my legs feel so unbelievably smooth and silky and I love using it. It's easy to use I put it on before I get in the shower and wash it off with no hassle, it comes off easily.
Lynn S.
Sudbury , ON
When I have more time, I definitely use this to remove unwanted hair. I am not crazy about the smell, however it does work great and leaves my legs feeling smooth. I would not hesitate to recommend this to others.
Irelyn D.
Works well and leaves you nice and smooth. Great for a cheap drugstore option. I'd buy it again cuse it works
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA
I have owned a few different products from nair. This left my skin feeling soft and conditioned after I used it. Smell wasn't too bad. I dealt with it. Nair is my go to for waxing of any sort.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?