Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #12 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the or...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Amber D.
Van Nuys, CA
It's a little smelly but it works fast and it's easy. I just wish the removal part was as easy as just rinsing it off instead of using a sponge
Alexis G.
If I could give more stars I would. This product takes every hair off of your body! I have never been irritated or burned by this and have purchased this product quite a few times already. I will keep buying this because it works so well.
Amanda M.
can not go wrong with this clay, great product and very affordable. at first i did not think that it was going to work well and i was nervous but it turned out to be an awesome product. i would buy it again and i would highly recommend it for sure to anyone!
Elsa C.
Sherbrooke
I really hate it I prefer razors or veet it work better. When I used these product it take my time but not my hair. It take me 30 mins for nothing. Need to improve your product
Melissa I.
Messy and terrible smell (follow directions!). Does the job but plug your nose. Recommend Veet over Nair products, find the smell a little less offensive.
Alyssa L.
Catlin, IL
This definitely is a 10/10!! It leaves my legs feeling like silk. My legs are soooo soft after using this product. It didn't burn at all.
The smell isn't the best and the product doesn't always do its job right There's surely better products out there
Charity B.
Dallas, TX
It removes the hair very nicely, I love the baby smooth feeling. Thanks so much for making the process easier.
Roser L.
bejaia
i would like to use this product in my body cause i have a sensitive skin i can t use a wax i wish to have it with me to touch it and feel it in my skin i would like it for ever so please realise my wish and let it come real you will then make my life easier and so simple thank you
Awino N.
Ottawa, ON
This product is great! I used it for the first time last week and my legs are still silky smooth! It took about two tries for the cream to remove all my leg hairs but it worked in the end! I was very satisfied with this product but was a bit let down that it didn't work in one shot. However I still recommend this product to everyone!
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?