Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #55 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the or...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Jodi C.
Danville
This works great and makes your legs feel smooth after using it. Works great in the shower
Destiny W.
Yulee, FL
It works wonders! Little bit of a harsh smell but it works great and it's very affordable
Kierra M.
Allendale, MI
I use this on a regular basis and it works very well. I have no complaints whatsoever!
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Bad smell. I would not buy again. I'd prefer to shave instead. I would not recommended
Sira R.
Amazing leaves skin soft hair does not grow back as fast as having with a razor
Roser L.
bejaia
i would like to use this product in my body cause i have a sensitive skin i can t use a wax i wish to have it with me to touch it and feel it in my skin i would like it for ever so please realise my wish and let it come real you will then make my life easier and so simple thank you
Awino N.
Ottawa, ON
This product is great! I used it for the first time last week and my legs are still silky smooth! It took about two tries for the cream to remove all my leg hairs but it worked in the end! I was very satisfied with this product but was a bit let down that it didn't work in one shot. However I still recommend this product to everyone!
Tanzhi C.
I love this product. It makes my legs feel so unbelievably smooth and silky and I love using it. It's easy to use I put it on before I get in the shower and wash it off with no hassle, it comes off easily.
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA
I have owned a few different products from nair. This left my skin feeling soft and conditioned after I used it. Smell wasn't too bad. I dealt with it. Nair is my go to for waxing of any sort.
Amanda M.
can not go wrong with this clay, great product and very affordable. at first i did not think that it was going to work well and i was nervous but it turned out to be an awesome product. i would buy it again and i would highly recommend it for sure to anyone!
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?