Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #12 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the or...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
This stuff is the best! I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't burn or hurt! You can buy it at Walmart and target and it is very effective! Super easy to use just apply to area of hair that you want to get rid of!
Brittany H.
Cypress , TX
Definitely use this product if you hate shaving! It makes getting rid of unwanted body hair a breeze!
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
It maybe a little pricey but when you don't have the money to go to a waxing center this is awesome to use
Wendy C.
It does remove the hair but only apply it where it says apply it if not it will burn alittle. I do this for fast hair removal.
Amber D.
Van Nuys, CA
It's a little smelly but it works fast and it's easy. I just wish the removal part was as easy as just rinsing it off instead of using a sponge
Vilmarys P.
Anchorage, AK
Me encanta me encanta me encanta de verdad es muy buena la prove por una amiga y quede encantada
Hallie A.
Ontario, NY
I don't use this a lot because I have sensitive skin and it doesn't allows satisfy. If you're skin isn't so sensitive and looking for a fast painless way to get rid off hair I would recommend Nair.
Kierstyn P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love this product. The smell isn't great but the results are amazing. My skin is so smooth
Lauren K.
Works well on my legs. Definitely try a test strip as recommended on the bottle to test for sensitivity.
Sira R.
Amazing leaves skin soft hair does not grow back as fast as having with a razor
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?