Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #13 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the orig...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Hallie A.
Hallie A.
Ontario, NY
I don't use this a lot because I have sensitive skin and it doesn't allows satisfy. If you're skin isn't so sensitive and looking for a fast painless way to get rid off hair I would recommend Nair.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Newark, NY
This product worked quickly. I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate me at all. I purchased mine at Wegmans at a great price. One bottle lasts a long time.
Kierstyn P.
Kierstyn P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love this product. The smell isn't great but the results are amazing. My skin is so smooth
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Works well on my legs. Definitely try a test strip as recommended on the bottle to test for sensitivity.
Sira R.
Sira R.
Amazing leaves skin soft hair does not grow back as fast as having with a razor
Arendy U.
Arendy U.
Mission, TX
Love how it leaves the skin smooth and beautiful but hate the smell but the product itself is awesome just remember not to leave the cream on too long
Laura O.
Laura O.
El Paso, TX
Takes the hair off for about a week and a half. It has an odd smell but I believe all hair removal creams smell the same.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Norwood, MO
It works great and is not too harsh to be used on sensitive areas like your armpits. I typically use this in the summer so I don't have to shave everyday!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
It does remove the hair but only apply it where it says apply it if not it will burn alittle. I do this for fast hair removal.
Hillary F.
Hillary F.
Mill Creek, WA
I could do without this sponge. The product works, but it's hard to get the Nair off of the sponge after using it.
Raven H.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Alex T.
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Maria N.
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Christine Y.
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?