Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #55 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the or...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Alicia
Haysville, KS
It's greats as long as you don't mind the foul smell that comes along with it. It does what it says.
Tania S.
Rowland Heights, CA
This product is so good when u put it on ur skin feels so nice.. And it smells great..easy to apply
Jade R.
Mcadoo, PA
The scent is great and the cream itself works fairly good. I would highly recommend this body cream
Katherin C.
Andrews, TX
This is perfect for hair removal. I use this product everywhere and by everywhere I mean everywhere
Vilmarys P.
Anchorage, AK
Me encanta me encanta me encanta de verdad es muy buena la prove por una amiga y quede encantada
Harley H.
Newnan, GA
This products removed most of the hair but it still had a pretty harsh smell, even with the clay
Annette P.
leaves skin so soft! Been using it for some past months and wouldn't go back! Highly recommend.
Maygan S.
Simple and easy to use. If you don't like shaving with racers this is an awesome alternative.
Lizzeth L.
Great product. Strong smell but all Nair smells the same. Super easy hair removal in shower.
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did not like this hair removal. I had an allergic reaction to it and my skin burned so bad
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?