Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #13 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the orig...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Austin, TX
If you have sensitive skin, DONT USE THIS. I got chemical burns from this product and I used it exactly as directed. On top of that, it doesn't even remove all of your hair. So I was red, burning, and covered in stubble. Shaving might take longer but at least I don't need an ice bath after.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Mogadore, OH
This works alright but can leave patches and has a god awful smell that you cannot wash off in the shower.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Marrero, LA
I reallly do not like this brand of hair removal cream! It smells horrible and on top of that after use my skin was burning and it didn't even remove all of the hair! I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is the best! I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't burn or hurt! You can buy it at Walmart and target and it is very effective! Super easy to use just apply to area of hair that you want to get rid of!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love using this, it's great, it way better then shaving. The only thing that I don't like is the smell, it just smells weird to me
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Haledon, Nj
This product is amazing . You get all your hair removed and a silky soft smooth touch to your legs.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lafayette, LA
I purchased this product originally to use to removal the hair on my arms. It works wonders and I had no issues the first few times. As instructed you can get in the shower with the product on it will stay on as long as you are not directly saturating the area your treating with water. The negative for me was after a few uses it started to chemical burn my arms. Small red rashes and chemical burns from where it had damaged and burned my skin. I utilized the product no different than I had all the other times. Still continue to use it sometimes because it does the job but I hate how it burns after use. Also it stinks I don't care what anyone says it's gross!
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
North Las Vegas, NV
I honestly hate shaving. People are kind of scared to get these because of the pass smell, but they sure did improve it! If you leave it on for a long time, it will burn. But i love it.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
San Diego, CA
I have/use this product (not based on Influenster), and I really love it- it leaves my skin so soft, much better than other brands! I have even left the product on longer than I should have by mistake and never experienced and burning (though I don't have particularly sensitive skin). It doesn't smell horrible like some other brands too! I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel. I do try to stay out of direct water while I have this stuff on though. I'm sure you can be in the shower with it on, but if it rinses off... it won't work. Overall I like this brand much more than others I've tried of the same type.
Vilmarys P.
Vilmarys P.
Anchorage, AK
Me encanta me encanta me encanta de verdad es muy buena la prove por una amiga y quede encantada
Raven H.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Alex T.
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Maria N.
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Christine Y.
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?