Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #55 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the or...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Samantha H.
Mogadore, OH
This works alright but can leave patches and has a god awful smell that you cannot wash off in the shower.
Ruby B.
Las Cruces, NM
I like the body cream I would say you have to leave it on slightly longer than recommend than see results.
Taylor B.
Cumming, GA
other than the potent smell and if you don't put it on just right this is the best hair remover out there!!
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It maybe a little pricey but when you don't have the money to go to a waxing center this is awesome to use
Lauren K.
Works well on my legs. Definitely try a test strip as recommended on the bottle to test for sensitivity.
Sarah A.
Haledon, Nj
This product is amazing . You get all your hair removed and a silky soft smooth touch to your legs.
Brittany H.
Cypress, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely use this product if you hate shaving! It makes getting rid of unwanted body hair a breeze!
Eva H.
Virginia Beach, VA
This works well and doesn't have the typical nair smell that is known to scare people from using it.
Jezabelle R.
El Mirage, AZ
I love this! Fast easy and good results when your all finished. I recommend this product to everyone.
Sheonna H.
Baltimore, MD
Speechless...my legs be feeling so good & soft. I would recomm6 any who's hairy to try nai DONT SHAVE
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?