Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #12 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the or...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Karla S.
Los Angeles, CA
this product is so good takes off even my thick hairs, the only bad part i would say is that it does burn a bit if you leave it on too long so be careful and also it kinda smells like burned when your putting it on but other than that i prefer this other than shaving
Katherin C.
Andrews, TX
This is perfect for hair removal. I use this product everywhere and by everywhere I mean everywhere
Maris T.
Mendota, CA
The nair spa body cream makes my legs soo but soo nice it makes them very shine i use it on special occasions
Harley H.
Newnan, GA
This products removed most of the hair but it still had a pretty harsh smell, even with the clay
Alexis G.
If I could give more stars I would. This product takes every hair off of your body! I have never been irritated or burned by this and have purchased this product quite a few times already. I will keep buying this because it works so well.
Ashley P.
Houma, LA
I used this product for the first time tonight.
I left it on for 5 min. Got in the shower and started using the sponge, it got majority of the hair off my legs but then I noticed a horrible smell from my legs. my legs are now burning with red bumps all over them, and i finished using the product over an hour ago.
Ashley T.
Austin, TX
If you have sensitive skin, DONT USE THIS. I got chemical burns from this product and I used it exactly as directed. On top of that, it doesn't even remove all of your hair. So I was red, burning, and covered in stubble. Shaving might take longer but at least I don't need an ice bath after.
Samantha H.
Mogadore, OH
This works alright but can leave patches and has a god awful smell that you cannot wash off in the shower.
Michelle R.
Marrero, LA
I reallly do not like this brand of hair removal cream! It smells horrible and on top of that after use my skin was burning and it didn't even remove all of the hair! I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone
Whitney W.
This is the first and only hair removal cream I had / have ever purchased. I was impressed with how well, quick and easy it removed the hair.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?