Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #14 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the or...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Melissa C.
Southampton, PA
Holy grail product for me. I use this on my bikini area, and I have course hair. It 10 quick minutes, the hair comes right off. works better then shaving!
Hillary F.
Mill Creek, WA
I could do without this sponge. The product works, but it's hard to get the Nair off of the sponge after using it.
Sarah A.
Haledon, Nj
This product is amazing . You get all your hair removed and a silky soft smooth touch to your legs.
Hannah D.
Redding, CA
Love Nair! This was one of the first things my mom let me use to "shave" my legs. Which I use a razor but when I'm feeling lazy I use nair!
Destiney B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product so much, when I use it I dont get ingrown hairs like I normally would if I shaved. It's quick and very easy to use.
Ruby B.
Las Cruces, NM
I like the body cream I would say you have to leave it on slightly longer than recommend than see results.
Emma M.
Norwood, MO
It works great and is not too harsh to be used on sensitive areas like your armpits. I typically use this in the summer so I don't have to shave everyday!
Janell T.
Albion, NY
The best I've ever used, it works wonders for me. Clean my body really good, leaves my skin soft and smooth.. I love this
Erays V.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I really like when I don't have nothing new always this is the option and is really nice and I like the sponge
Alesha J.
Atlanta, GA
Works like a charm. It goes on smooth and stays in place while it's working. A good alternative to waxing.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?