Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #14 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the orig...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Redding, CA
Love Nair! This was one of the first things my mom let me use to "shave" my legs. Which I use a razor but when I'm feeling lazy I use nair!
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
This is the first and only hair removal cream I had / have ever purchased. I was impressed with how well, quick and easy it removed the hair.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Houma, LA
I used this product for the first time tonight.
I left it on for 5 min. Got in the shower and started using the sponge, it got majority of the hair off my legs but then I noticed a horrible smell from my legs. my legs are now burning with red bumps all over them, and i finished using the product over an hour ago.
Janell T.
Janell T.
Albion, NY
The best I've ever used, it works wonders for me. Clean my body really good, leaves my skin soft and smooth.. I love this
Erays V.
Erays V.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I really like when I don't have nothing new always this is the option and is really nice and I like the sponge
Alesha J.
Alesha J.
Atlanta, GA
Works like a charm. It goes on smooth and stays in place while it's working. A good alternative to waxing.
Karla S.
Karla S.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
this product is so good takes off even my thick hairs, the only bad part i would say is that it does burn a bit if you leave it on too long so be careful and also it kinda smells like burned when your putting it on but other than that i prefer this other than shaving
Katherin C.
Katherin C.
Andrews, TX
This is perfect for hair removal. I use this product everywhere and by everywhere I mean everywhere
Harley H.
Harley H.
Newnan, GA
This products removed most of the hair but it still had a pretty harsh smell, even with the clay
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
If I could give more stars I would. This product takes every hair off of your body! I have never been irritated or burned by this and have purchased this product quite a few times already. I will keep buying this because it works so well.
Raven H.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Alex T.
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Maria N.
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Christine Y.
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?