Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #55 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the or...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Alexandra C.
Laveen, AZ
Perfect product if you don't want to cut yourself when shaving smooths out your legs right away with ni cuts happening
Jassmen V.
Don't really like it. My stubborn hair still there. I just want something stronger for my stubborn hairs that I have
Hillary F.
Mill Creek, WA
I could do without this sponge. The product works, but it's hard to get the Nair off of the sponge after using it.
Karissa K.
Millbrae, CA
I personally have thin hair all around my body genetically and this doesn't do much and leaves my legs very patchy.
Sara C.
Love the feel. Smells awesome and I would definitely purchase this again most major products are just as great
Erays V.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I really like when I don't have nothing new always this is the option and is really nice and I like the sponge
Cybil S.
Really works well and doesn't smell horrible. If you have sensitive skin make sure to test a small patch first.
faith m.
Richmond, TX
Amazing at removing hair and has a deeper removal than a razor and lasts a tad bit longer than a razor would
Maris T.
Mendota, CA
The nair spa body cream makes my legs soo but soo nice it makes them very shine i use it on special occasions
Alesha J.
Atlanta, GA
Works like a charm. It goes on smooth and stays in place while it's working. A good alternative to waxing.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?