Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #55 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the or...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Wendy C.
It does remove the hair but only apply it where it says apply it if not it will burn alittle. I do this for fast hair removal.
Jalisa M.
West New York, NJ
Love and it smells so good and it is usually on sale so I am able to buy often which I do! And I love the pump it's less mess
Karla R.
Saint Cloud, FL
This product really works great! Removed all my hairs and it was painless. The only thing I don't like is the smell of it.
Jo R.
Only keep on your body for the directed time, or else you will burn. Rinse off well for best results. It gets the job done.
Leigh K.
Charleston, IL
This cream is amazing! It leaves my skin smooth and is gentle on sensitive areas. The only thing I don't like is its scent.
Katrina Z.
El Monte, CA
Fav route body hair removal cream! I leave it on before I shower for 2 minutes, then shave over it
Once I get in the shower
Janell T.
Albion, NY
The best I've ever used, it works wonders for me. Clean my body really good, leaves my skin soft and smooth.. I love this
Naomi L.
Orlando, FL
I tried this and it worked great but I hate the pump I rather use their spray it's much easier to use and less of a mess
Laura O.
El Paso, TX
Takes the hair off for about a week and a half. It has an odd smell but I believe all hair removal creams smell the same.
Mikkia J.
Columbia, SC
I use the Body Cream with the infused baby oil. My skin is soft after use. I am thankful it DOES NOT irritate my skin.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?