Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #12 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the or...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Jahayra V.
Brooklyn, NY
So I just threw out my old bottle because it got dry for some reason a nd I couldn't get it to come out , I just hate that it smells like eggs , stink but works great , love it
Ashley S.
Lafayette, LA
I purchased this product originally to use to removal the hair on my arms. It works wonders and I had no issues the first few times. As instructed you can get in the shower with the product on it will stay on as long as you are not directly saturating the area your treating with water. The negative for me was after a few uses it started to chemical burn my arms. Small red rashes and chemical burns from where it had damaged and burned my skin. I utilized the product no different than I had all the other times. Still continue to use it sometimes because it does the job but I hate how it burns after use. Also it stinks I don't care what anyone says it's gross!
Danielle L.
San Diego, CA
I have/use this product (not based on Influenster), and I really love it- it leaves my skin so soft, much better than other brands! I have even left the product on longer than I should have by mistake and never experienced and burning (though I don't have particularly sensitive skin). It doesn't smell horrible like some other brands too! I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel. I do try to stay out of direct water while I have this stuff on though. I'm sure you can be in the shower with it on, but if it rinses off... it won't work. Overall I like this brand much more than others I've tried of the same type.
Caitlin B.
Newark, NY
This product worked quickly. I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate me at all. I purchased mine at Wegmans at a great price. One bottle lasts a long time.
Marie N.
I used to use Nair when I was just starting to sprout armpit hair as a preteen. Thank God it doesn't smell as badly as it did back then! It still does a great job removing hair to this day though. My only complaint with this product is that the sponge isn't super sanitary. I feel like after a few uses, a lot of bacteria is collected and I ain't down to use a dirty sponge on my hoohah.
Tiffany C.
Norfolk, VA
I used to use this product all the time works very well on removing the hair and the results last longer than shaving. Only think I didn't think was great is that it didn't recommend taking off jewelry before applying and the product tarnished my wedding ring. Other than that I think it works great would suggest wearing gloves when applying bc it can be quite drying to your hands
Megan J.
I originally bought this for myself hoping that the ingredients have changed within the years since I was allergic to it back when I was a teenager. But to my disappointment I was still allergic to it, so my husband ended up trying it for himself since he was all out of the Nair for Men, and he loved it a lot better. Now this is all he uses.
Melenie P.
Los Angeles, CA
It smells NASTY!! I've bought it once before and I've used it twice and never again! I still have it stuffed under the bathroom sink. The smell is horrendous and it isn't even as effective as using an actual razor.
Destiny S.
North Las Vegas, NV
I honestly hate shaving. People are kind of scared to get these because of the pass smell, but they sure did improve it! If you leave it on for a long time, it will burn. But i love it.
Amber C.
I love using this, it's great, it way better then shaving. The only thing that I don't like is the smell, it just smells weird to me
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?