Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #13 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the orig...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Laura G.
Laura G.
This is my go to because i am so lazy to shave. This takes the hair right off and doesn't leave a rash or sensitive skin like other brands. Price is also better than other brands over met my expectations and is a good product i will buy it again!
Roaa A.
Roaa A.
Redding, CT
Easy and quick ti use
Work great on my sensitive skin but for the first time user try it first on small area leave it not more than 3-5 min once you feel slight burning sensation wipe it immediately . Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
Carrissa A.
Carrissa A.
Midway Park, NC
This product is so amazing I cant believe more people don't use it! I'm really susceptible to razor burn but this product is a game changer. I never break out when I use nair and it takes the hair a little while longer to grow back. It's an all around good product!
Jahayra V.
Jahayra V.
Brooklyn, NY
So I just threw out my old bottle because it got dry for some reason a nd I couldn't get it to come out , I just hate that it smells like eggs , stink but works great , love it
Destiney B.
Destiney B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product so much, when I use it I dont get ingrown hairs like I normally would if I shaved. It's quick and very easy to use.
Maris T.
Maris T.
Mendota, CA
The nair spa body cream makes my legs soo but soo nice it makes them very shine i use it on special occasions
Amber D.
Amber D.
Van Nuys, CA
It's a little smelly but it works fast and it's easy. I just wish the removal part was as easy as just rinsing it off instead of using a sponge
Ayah N.
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY
It maybe a little pricey but when you don't have the money to go to a waxing center this is awesome to use
Ruby B.
Ruby B.
Las Cruces, NM
I like the body cream I would say you have to leave it on slightly longer than recommend than see results.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cypress, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Definitely use this product if you hate shaving! It makes getting rid of unwanted body hair a breeze!
Raven H.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Alex T.
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Maria N.
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Christine Y.
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?