Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #13 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the orig...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Annette P.
Annette P.
leaves skin so soft! Been using it for some past months and wouldn't go back! Highly recommend.
Maygan S.
Maygan S.
Simple and easy to use. If you don't like shaving with racers this is an awesome alternative.
Lizzeth L.
Lizzeth L.
Great product. Strong smell but all Nair smells the same. Super easy hair removal in shower.
Jodi C.
Jodi C.
Danville
This works great and makes your legs feel smooth after using it. Works great in the shower
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Yulee , FL
It works wonders! Little bit of a harsh smell but it works great and it's very affordable
Martha R.
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Bad smell. I would not buy again. I'd prefer to shave instead. I would not recommended
Kierra M.
Kierra M.
Allendale, MI
I use this on a regular basis and it works very well. I have no complaints whatsoever!
Eyrius J.
Eyrius J.
Blacksburg, VA
It doesn't always remove all of my hair on my legs but does wonders with my underarms and bikini area. I hate that horrid chemical smell but it goes away basically once you're done. Easy to use but don't leave it on too long. Also don't use it on open wounds or like a rash. I had a rash on my lower stomach and it burned so much for about 30 minutes and scarred because of the nair. I still use it though, if there's a little hair left I just might shave it off.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Wellness Guru Expert
I have used this several times. It works in removing the hair from my legs and leaving them smooth. There are a couple issues I have, though. The first issue is the smell, it is very strong and chemical like, it actually burns my nose because it's so strong. This product also makes my legs burn and irritates my skin. While it removes the hair, actually getting it onto my legs is an adventure and a half, it's quite messy and really just a pain. I probably won't buy this again, I will stick with wax strips.
Leisa J.
Leisa J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love using Nair shower Power for summer. It speeda up the proceas of having to shave your legs and no worries about cutting yourself like you may with a shape. It has a nice smooth formula that goes on easily and helps remove hair all over your body simply. I love the it comes with a little sponge to help you remove the Nair off as well.
Raven H.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Alex T.
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Maria N.
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Christine Y.
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?