Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.

BY NAIR #13 in Hair Removal Creams

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge. see more...

• I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry? 2 Answers
  • Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the orig...1 Answers
  • How does this product work and where can you find it?2 Answers
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream
  • "After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs." in 1 review
  • "I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel." in 1 review
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I was super nervous to try this out for the first time because I'm so sensitive, but it has been on sale and I knew I wasn't going to have time to book an appointment with my salon. I used those on my bikini area and upper thigh. If you're looking for FULL bikini results, take heed that you can't and really shouldn't expect those results with this product because of the product itself and not wanting to have issues with sensitive parts of your body. That being said, this is DEFINITELY a worthwhile product if you're in between waxing or sugaring sessions or are too hesitant to get that done. It took a few times to get it "right" but now I'm a pro and know how to use it efficiently and quickly. The smell is great and it lasted a while. I should note that if you are sensitive (like me) invest in some Bikini Zone topical gel or other anti itch cream for immediately after or you can get some irritation.
Kassie F.
Kassie F.
Beloit, WI
I love this because it gets out my hair and really leaves my legs smooth. It's not so great if you have sensitive skin, though. I put this on both of my legs and immediately got in the shower after (this is the kind you take off in the shower) and it burned me (no, the water wasn't hot). I had little red bumps and I wasn't using it every day or more than once a week! I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else!
Lynnae D.
Lynnae D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I hated nair... for a long time the formula made me itchy and red and it never did the job. But then... I decided to try this gem.. and let me tell you I will never buy anything else. This particular scent is my favorite. It doesn't have that overbearing plastic smell. I like the sponge it comes with, it is very effective in removing all the hair. My legs feel like silk and for days!! Highly recommend
Marie N.
Marie N.
I used to use Nair when I was just starting to sprout armpit hair as a preteen. Thank God it doesn't smell as badly as it did back then! It still does a great job removing hair to this day though. My only complaint with this product is that the sponge isn't super sanitary. I feel like after a few uses, a lot of bacteria is collected and I ain't down to use a dirty sponge on my hoohah.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Odenton, MD
I use Veet products all the time with no issue, so I didn't think there would be much different when I switched to this Nair Spa Clay. I used it just like I would any other product, but the hair was all still there. I tried again, careful to follow the directions exactly but still have the same results. I'm pretty disappoint because I was excited about this product. What a let down.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Hartselle, AL
I really like how far NAIR has came since the early 2000s. This doesn't burn (unless you put it on your face..DONT!) your skin or leave a rash. It has a nice scent that helps cover the smell of hair remover. I have thick, coarse body hair and it took it all off without problem. I do leave it on the entire time recommended though. I wish the applicator sponge was shaped differently.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Norfolk, VA
I used to use this product all the time works very well on removing the hair and the results last longer than shaving. Only think I didn't think was great is that it didn't recommend taking off jewelry before applying and the product tarnished my wedding ring. Other than that I think it works great would suggest wearing gloves when applying bc it can be quite drying to your hands
octavia m.
octavia m.
Columbus, OH
I'm so grateful that they came out with the screen where you can just apply it and rub it all off or wipe it away ten minutes later being someone that is a lot heavier weight class it tends to be a little hard to try and shave so now that there is a cream that I can just apply and just wiped away it's pretty awesome and it's so easy to do I live by this stuff
Karishma G.
Karishma G.
The Nair Spa Clay Body Cream works like any other hair removal cream. One thing to note is the product's scent. It was not an overpowering chemical odor similar to those in other hair removal creams. They affect body area was left moisturized and soft after product use. Relatively affordable product; can be purchased for under $15 from Walmart or Target.
Gerardo E.
Gerardo E.
Hidalgo, TX
This is the product I have in my bathroom right now. I bought it because of novelty factor and because it was on sale at 4$ dollars for a giant bottle. However, I'm not buying again. This irritated my skin and only removed about 40% of hair. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I have thin hair, but it didn't really work. Smell is pretty bad also.
Raven H.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Does this work well?
Alex T.
Alex T.
Seattle, WA
I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Maria N.
Maria N.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am so tired of shaving I just wanted to know does this really works?
Christine Y.
Christine Y.
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?