Nair Spa Clay Body Cream

New. Brazilian Spa Clay Hair Remover Cream With Mineral-Rich Clay. Great Skin Results. Moisturizes with Mango Butter & Acai Berry. Shower Power® Technology Works While You Shower Stays on while you shower and rinses easily with specially designed sponge.

I have really dry skin. Will this make my skin even more dry?
Is the Spa Clay version of this product any different than the original versions? Does it leave your legs softer?
How does this product work and where can you find it?
Start your review of Nair Spa Clay Body Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“After I used this product the first time I found red bumps and rashes all over my legs.” in 1 review
“I hate the nasty left-over smell hair removal creams have, and I must say this one smells great, just like fruity shave gel.” in 1 review
Honestly only used this a few times bc it seems like a super strong chemical and I don’t feel comfortable putting that on my skin. The scent is definitely milder than the original nair but I definitely prefer just shaving bc this doesn’t even remove all my hair.
Augusta, GA
Okay, I did a bad thing - I used this around my bikini area without patch testing it first. My gosh, was I punished. This product (despite only leaving it on for 4 mins total) resulted in excruciating chemical burns in a very sensitive area. I’ve used hair removal creams before without this happening, so it just seems to be this specific cream.
Cellulite, Dryness, Scarring
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does the job once you get the hang of it. The smell is still hard to handle in a small room but you really need to wipe it off hard even tho it says don’t rub in. In order to get it off I had to leave it on a little longer and wipe harder.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Gardiner, NY
The most luxurious and best smelling hair product I’ve ever used. The clay helps the process to feel and smell less chemically induced, and leaves the moisture in my skin intact.
Stretch Marks, Scarring, In-Grown Hairs
Lincoln, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used this several times. It works in removing the hair from my legs and leaving them smooth. There are a couple issues I have, though. The first issue is the smell, it is very strong and chemical like, it actually burns my nose because it's so strong. This product also makes my legs burn and irritates my skin. While it removes the hair, actually getting it onto my legs is an adventure and a half, it's quite messy and really just a pain. I probably won't buy this again, I will stick with wax strips.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Blacksburg, VA
Nair Spa Clay Body Cream uploaded by Eyrius J.
It doesn't always remove all of my hair on my legs but does wonders with my underarms and bikini area. I hate that horrid chemical smell but it goes away basically once you're done. Easy to use but don't leave it on too long. Also don't use it on open wounds or like a rash. I had a rash on my lower stomach and it burned so much for about 30 minutes and scarred because of the nair. I still use it though, if there's a little hair left I just might shave it off.
Eczema, Scarring
Hartselle, AL
I really like how far NAIR has came since the early 2000s. This doesn't burn (unless you put it on your face..DONT!) your skin or leave a rash. It has a nice scent that helps cover the smell of hair remover. I have thick, coarse body hair and it took it all off without problem. I do leave it on the entire time recommended though. I wish the applicator sponge was shaped differently.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love using Nair shower Power for summer. It speeda up the proceas of having to shave your legs and no worries about cutting yourself like you may with a shape. It has a nice smooth formula that goes on easily and helps remove hair all over your body simply. I love the it comes with a little sponge to help you remove the Nair off as well.
Stretch Marks, Dryness, Itchiness
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I could give more stars I would. This product takes every hair off of your body! I have never been irritated or burned by this and have purchased this product quite a few times already. I will keep buying this because it works so well.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, In-Grown Hairs
Austin, TX
If you have sensitive skin, DONT USE THIS. I got chemical burns from this product and I used it exactly as directed. On top of that, it doesn't even remove all of your hair. So I was red, burning, and covered in stubble. Shaving might take longer but at least I don't need an ice bath after.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...