BY NAIR

Nair Nourish Skin Renewal Hair Remover Cream for Legs and Body is made with 100 percent natural grape seed oil plus antioxidant-rich resveratrol to provide younger-looking smooth skin that lasts days longer than shaving. Moisturizes and invigorates skin to restore a smooth, youthful glow and feel Removes hair and nourishes skin Product can be used on arms, under arms, legs, and bikini area Dermatologist tested Gender: Unisex. see more...

Yazmin F.
Houston , tx
It is very good this cream removes the beautiful very well, personally does not cause me any side effects, or burning, but a detail you should not leave it more than the indicated time, because if it can burn the skin a little.
But it is a very good product.
Aerie N.
I have been using Nair hair remover since I was 13 years old and I must say this specific one, Nair Skin Renewal Grape Seed Oil Hair Remover Cream for Legs & Body - 7.9 oz, is the best for me so far! Before I would end up with a rash on my legs after use but with this new one I've found the rash doesn't happen anymore. My skin is so wonderfully soft and smooth! I can wear my shorts without any worry! Thumbs up on this formula Nair!
Leilani B.
Tamarac, FL
First let me start by saying I I really don't like nair because of the smell. With that being said I loved this product! The smell was almost non existent. Usually you're hit with a very upsetting smell but there was a pleasant smell. And my legs and arms felt silly smooth after applying. I would definitely recommend.
Courtney H.
Owensboro, KY
My wife and I just tried this product for the first time because laziness. We are in love! Our legs are so smooth and don't feel dry or bumpy like after shaving. Would definitely recommend and will be using again!
Rida T.
Love. Bait has never failed me. In no time I'm hair free. It does burn a little when left on too long but that's obviously my mistake since the warning is on the back. Highly recommend over the hassle of shaving.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
This product is very harsh on the skin, even when not left on longer then it says. It left blisters on my legs. It does work very well but I wouldn't recommend use of your hair wasn't on the longer side.
Kamree W.
Fort polk, LA
Must have summer product! Super easy to use especially if you have a promptu beach outing. Last for days and no need to lotion after it does that with the nourishing products along with the hair removal.
Chelsea C.
Denton, TX
All I can say is ouch. It does remove hair was very harsh on my skin though and I didn't leave it on for the full three minutes. I won't buy again and threw it away after three tries to harsh for me
Lisa W.
Joseph City , AZ
LOVE!! I hate shaving and this worked so well!! Just leave it on for a few min and wipe it off and the hair is gone!! Also left my legs soft and not dried out!! Definitely worth the money
Kartayah F.
Linden, NJ
This product made my vaginal area extremely soft. It healed my skin from the discoloration i had prior to the use of shower power.