BY NAIR

Dermatologist tested Dual moisturizing blend 20% skin hydration for radiant, smooth skin For legs and body see more...

Norma A.
Brownsville, TX
Removes all unwanted hair in just minutes! I love not having to spend my time shaving this hair remover cream works in just seconds!!
Esperanza M.
Bethlehem, PA
It smells amazing I love this product I have very smooth skin after I use this I highly recommend you try it and try others as well !
Jay P.
Raleigh, NC
DO NOT USE ON YOUR PRIVATES. It says you can use it on your bikini but it just burned. But as something for armpits it's pretty good
Ashley L.
ELK GROVE, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I treid this hoping it would be okay for me since I have very sensitive skins but my legs still broke out in a rash from using it.
Evelin M.
Bakersfield, CA
Only used once, good product. Leaves skin smooth. Recommend this product if you are in a hurry or don't have time to go to a salon!
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has a good smell. Not that nasty strong smell that the regular Nair has. Does the job. It lasts me for at least 4-5 days.
Michelle H.
Like any hair removal cream, this can be harsh on skin. It does work really well, though. It also does not smell too harsh
Megan F.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product! I've never had a problem with it irritating my skin and it leaves it clean and fresh for about a week
Alanna D.
Greenville , SC
This was nice, didn't work as good as the original but it did the job. The hair is gone in all the spots 👀 I need it gone.
Alejandra G.
Canoga Park, CA
Leaves me silky smooth. Love it love it 😍 I usually use this when I'm on the run. It's easy not messy and such an advantage

Amazon