BY NAIR

Dermatologist tested Dual moisturizing blend 20% skin hydration for radiant, smooth skin For legs and body see more...

Kirsten M.
Boston, MA
This is okay. It definitely gets all of the hair, but I prefer shaving to using this product, just because I feel like the chemicals that are used in this product are very strong. It's a good option, but I just don't think that this product is right for me.
Daniela E.
This tube EXPLOTEEEEEEEEEEEEED AND LEFT ME WITH BURNS ALL OVER MY HANDSSSSSSSS SO BAD THAT I WAS PRESCRIBED WITH PERCOCET.
IT IS NOT OKAY DUDE
SOMEONE NEEDS TO KICK NAIRS SSA FOR WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME AND OTHER PEOPLE
Gabbi C.
Milbank, SD
Love this product. I bought product pretty skeptical because I heard stories from people getting rashes but, I guess it just depends on the person. If I were you I would put it on a small part of your skin to see if you don't get a rash. But, other than that small complication that can happen to some people, Nair took the hair right off and was amazing!
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
Are use this when I first started shaving because I thought it would make my life a lot easier, but it actually made it a lot harder. I would wait long periods of time waiting for results that never came. Though the smell is very good, the product for me at least, it's very ineffective. It would remove only have the hairs on my leg but the rest were still there completely intact. I have never repurchase and I don't think I ever will.
Katherine C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Good product but difficult to find offend in my town but I always bought it when it is, because the good quality and smooth it bring to my legs when I use it so definitely recommend, don't waste your time and buy it.
Aschliegh E.
Norfolk, VA
Nair does what it is supposed to do, it melts your hair away. Your legs look great, they stay smooth for so much longer than shaving. It does what it does. It's affordable, less than a pack of razors. I would recommend to most everyone, just make sure you open a window and have plenty of water on your legs (the smell can get intense)!
Stephanie P.
Cumming, GA
Got the job done - I prefer veet personally but as long as the hair goes then I will get this if it's cheaper/on sale. I prefer veet because of the wand and I feel like the texture is a bit creamier.
Giselle R.
I enjoy using nair, because come on who enjoys shaving constantly. but after a few uses ive noticed that sometimes it feels like it burns my legs a bit. i have a stinging sensation. but other than that they're silky smooth and soft
Christina L.
San Joaquin, CA
I have thick coarse hair that grows back by the next morning after shaving. But with this Nair I have smooth hair for a whole day and visible hair within about 3-4 days. I also have dry sensitive skin, so this is great because I don't have to worry about razor burn.
Catherine P.
Macomb, MI
I tried this one hopeing it would smell better then the veet brand and it did. I like to shave anywas because I think it makes m legs smoothr but this was a great option for when I broke my collar bone and couldn't use a razor

Amazon