BY NAIR

Dermatologist tested Dual moisturizing blend 20% skin hydration for radiant, smooth skin For legs and body see more...

ana s.
Brownsville, TX
Very cool and very awesome and it leaves you very soft and really recommend it so cool its very awesomee
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nair silky sensations in pomegranite & soy hair remover gently removes hair. It has a pleasant smell.
Mia G.
Fairfield, TX
It's pretty easy to get it really helps me out with excessive hair. I bought it from the dollar store
Jasmine G.
Jersey City, NJ
The nair hair remover takes off the right amout of hair it needs to take to give u a smooth feeling
Makayla A.
Macon, GA
This product left my skin feeling nice and smooth and I didn't have any problems with this product
Alexa A.
Pasco, WA
Love to use this stuff on my legs when I haven't shaved for 2 weeks, usually takes all the hair off
Amy R.
San Antonio, TX
Smells nice and wow my legs were like silk. I would recomend this fabulous product to everyone
Ta P.
Carteret, NJ
Leaves me hairless. No irratition no dry skin. And my hair seems to not grow as fast and thick
Diana P.
Mesa, AZ
Works great gets the hair out don't have to do it every 3+4 weeks so its handy highly recommend
Tamya G.
Kansas City, MO
I love the smell and this help me get rid of unwanted hair in places i can't shave or remove.

Amazon