BY NAIR

Dermatologist tested Dual moisturizing blend 20% skin hydration for radiant, smooth skin For legs and body see more...

Erica K.
Arcadia, FL
Didn't smell at all like pomegranate. And it made me break out in a rash. Also the hair removal was splotchy.
Luna N.
Petaluma, CA
Pomegranate? Yes please! Super awesome product and made very well for convinience. There is so much product!
Sarah R.
Leewood, WV
Nair is a great hair removal product. Works in minutes doesnt burn and has a nice smell. Hair free for days!
alex y.
College Sta, TX
This is a good quality, not too harsh product that is a staple in my routine. It smells nice and doesn't burn
christy t.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
it does the job
still cant stand the smell
have had a few irritations
its often on sale
often find coupons
Ashley K.
Kapaa, HI
I just love this product! Other hair removers leave my skin burning and itchy but this leaves them smooth
Love this! Leaves me hairless and soft! Love that it has pomegranate. Recommend it to everyone and anyone
Angela S.
Jarales, NM
It burns not good for sensitive skin . It does what it supposed to do. Just a little shaving to clean up
Haylee R.
Russellville, AR
Like the product. It works good generally, the smell of this one is a little better than the original.
Shelly K.
Laurel, MS
This really works I love it my body is so soft I love it I'll continue to buy this product really works

Amazon