BY NAIR #13 in Hair Removal Creams

Dermatologist tested Dual moisturizing blend 20% skin hydration for radiant, smooth skin For legs and body see more...

Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I didn't get the pomegranate one specifically, but I got one that was green and I think it was for sensitive skin and I've used regular nair. Regular nair has this terrible smell but it definitely gets the job done but sometimes my legs feel a little sensitive afterwards so I thought I try this out. For one since it's for sensitive skin it's not as strong so the hair doesn't come off as easily even if you wait the specified amount of time. Also I hard thick coarse hair so that's definitely a factor.
Gabriela E.
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
Are use this when I first started shaving because I thought it would make my life a lot easier, but it actually made it a lot harder. I would wait long periods of time waiting for results that never came. Though the smell is very good, the product for me at least, it's very ineffective. It would remove only have the hairs on my leg but the rest were still there completely intact. I have never repurchase and I don't think I ever will.
Rachelle W.
Rachelle W.
For the times when you want to be extra smooth, don't shave, use Nair. I can't believe how soft and smooth my legs are after using. It's easy to use and doesn't have the same awful odor of some other hair removers. I use this about once per month during the summer and as needed during the wintertime. I can find this hair remover at my local drug store and it doesn't cost nearly as much as a salon visit, for the same result.
Alley G.
Alley G.
Humble, TX
It does it's job, but it burns my skin. For whatever reason I use to be able to use this with no problem, but the last time I used it my legs burned and turned red. I had to take it off right away! Maybe it's just me but I've used different products from this brand, even the "sensitive" ones, but no matter what I have a horrible reaction to it
Aschliegh E.
Aschliegh E.
Norfolk, VA
Nair does what it is supposed to do, it melts your hair away. Your legs look great, they stay smooth for so much longer than shaving. It does what it does. It's affordable, less than a pack of razors. I would recommend to most everyone, just make sure you open a window and have plenty of water on your legs (the smell can get intense)!
Monique S.
Monique S.
Murrieta , CA
It smells great. I like using it as it doesn't make me break out. I have sensitive skin and most bait products irritate or dry my skin out, but not this one. I use it about twice a week for my legs and I feel like my hair doesn't grow back super thick or visible for the first 3 days. I use this product regularly.
Gal K.
Gal K.
I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate my skin. I use it on my legs and did not experience any burning sensation nor any redness or other signs of irritation on my legs. When it came time to wash off the hair remover, the hair came right off. This is a good product and I recommend it.
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Smyrna, TN
I use Nair regularly, and a hair remover weekly. Nair is comparative to VEET, both work equally well. Neither removes all of the hair in one use. I do enjoy the pomegranate nair because the odor is a bit milder, and less strong. I am satisfied with the product and would recommend it to others.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Nair for my face and body but some products just have a really strong chemical scent to them and this one is perfect if you wish to avoid that scent. It smells sweet and gets the job done and it does not cause any rashes on my skin. Highly recommended for women with sensitive skin.
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
Austin, TX
Bye bye hair. After I removed hair with this product my legs were noticeably smoother (similar to the experience you have after your wax but with no bumps). The product does what it advertises but it kind of stinks you have to wait a little bit before you can continue on in the shower.