BY NAIR #58 in Hair Removal Creams

Dermatologist tested Dual moisturizing blend 20% skin hydration for radiant, smooth skin For legs and body see more...

Kayla H.
Ozone , AR
Love love love. I have sensitive skin and this worked super easy. I just put it on dry waited 7 mins and wiped it off with a wet cloth and then showered. It was perfect. I would buy again. So so easy to use.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Works pretty great . It will DEFINITELY bleach your face is you are a darker skin tone so be careful. There is a little harsh smell but nothing out of the ordinary. I recommend reading the box and not exceeding the time you have it on your face
Sarah R.
Belle, WV
Nair is a great hair removal product. Works in minutes doesnt burn and has a nice smell. Hair free for days!
Alyssa R.
Ponca City, OK
I used this on my legs, the smell isn't bad. Great for the price if you get it at walmart. Can probably do my legs another ten times with this same bottle.
Makayla A.
Macon, GA
This product left my skin feeling nice and smooth and I didn't have any problems with this product
Summer L.
West Newton, PA
I was a bit worried when I first tried this product, since I have incredibly sensitive skin, but it didn't irritate my legs nearly as much as I thought it would. Occasionally, my legs will be a bit red afterwards, but it removes the hair easily, and it's incredibly effective.
Alexis S.
Leesburg, GA
It removes some hair but I still go behind it and use a razor. I put on rubber gloves and pat it on my legs and I don't rub it in I use a razor and use the nair like its shaving cream.
Ashley L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I treid this hoping it would be okay for me since I have very sensitive skins but my legs still broke out in a rash from using it.
Carolina G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Nair for my face and body but some products just have a really strong chemical scent to them and this one is perfect if you wish to avoid that scent. It smells sweet and gets the job done and it does not cause any rashes on my skin. Highly recommended for women with sensitive skin.
Jeannette A.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have a lot of hair which makes it rough as well as tedious for razors but withthis it make my job easier only bad part is it does leave a light like moisture in skin a smell that is eh ok