BY NAIR

Dermatologist tested Dual moisturizing blend 20% skin hydration for radiant, smooth skin For legs and body see more...

Kayla H.
Ozone , AR
Love love love. I have sensitive skin and this worked super easy. I just put it on dry waited 7 mins and wiped it off with a wet cloth and then showered. It was perfect. I would buy again. So so easy to use.
Nancy T.
Bye bye hair. After I removed hair with this product my legs were noticeably smoother (similar to the experience you have after your wax but with no bumps). The product does what it advertises but it kind of stinks you have to wait a little bit before you can continue on in the shower.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works pretty great . It will DEFINITELY bleach your face is you are a darker skin tone so be careful. There is a little harsh smell but nothing out of the ordinary. I recommend reading the box and not exceeding the time you have it on your face
Lorena M.
Austin, TX
I use hair removers every so often when I just don't feel like shaving. Nair has always been a good go-to for me. The smell of this Pomegranate and Soy is better than most. Some other removers can smell like burnt rubber band, but this one is rather pleasant. It's hard to find, but I would definitely buy it again if I found it at my local grocery/drug store.
Jessica J.
Boise , Id
Shocking this product has a decent smell. It works rather quickly. For a skin type that is sensitive and occasionally gets burned I am always worried about new skin products. Simple process to remove hair.
Thalia W.
Sanger, CA
This is great and painless and messy. I love how useful it is and how much better it is for my skin, but lordly can it get messy the first few times you are trying it out. Still a much better alternative than shaving.
Daniella D.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I am Italian and I have very hairy arms. I was really insecure about them so I use this and my arms hair doesn't not grow back much at all and I feel so much better
Tracy T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn't get the pomegranate one specifically, but I got one that was green and I think it was for sensitive skin and I've used regular nair. Regular nair has this terrible smell but it definitely gets the job done but sometimes my legs feel a little sensitive afterwards so I thought I try this out. For one since it's for sensitive skin it's not as strong so the hair doesn't come off as easily even if you wait the specified amount of time. Also I hard thick coarse hair so that's definitely a factor.
Melissa Y.
This cream never really worked well for me. If you don't use all the cream it loses its potency. It's good and works but make sure you use the remaining product soon.
Mary M.
Anaheim, CA
This inst exactly the one i use but very similar. I use the coconut fragrance one and i love it. Doesn't irritate my skin for me it takes at least a week before i notice any regrowth. i use this atleast once a week or every other week. I only use this on my legs and arms i dont feel comfortable trying it on my face underarm or bikini area.

Amazon