BY NAIR

Plus 20% Moisturizers For 7 days of smoothness For radiant smooth skin For Legs & Body Dermatologist tested Questions? call 1-800 248-8820 see more...

Mely T.
west palm beach
It really does work i just cant stand the smell but i can work around it so i dont have to pluck hairs or use a razor. Its really useful. Just make sure you dont leave it on for so long if not you’ll get a chemical burn.
Lisa S.
Topeka, KS
I couldn't get past the smell, it was overpowering. The product works but the smell had me holding my nose the whole time. It took 7 minutes to soften it up enough to wipe off. I only use it on my bikini line. Make sure you trim it up before using or it will take longer. I swear I could still smell it hours later, so don't use it right before a date. Be careful to wipe in one direction or you could get ingrown hairs. I use witch hazel afterwards to help with it.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I started using Nair because of a coupon and love it! The fragrance is subtle and nice, not at all chemical-y and this stuff actually works. I leave it on and then wipe it off and my skin is left hair free, smooth, and not irritated! Perfect for those same day hair removal needs
Reanne W.
Does the job but I took off a star because this stuff stinks, I mean it smells so bad it's hard to use sometimes, but nonetheless still works. Also after taking it off it can irritate my skin a little bit so I have to make sure that I soothe it after I am done.
Elizabeth M.
Gainesville, GA
I love Nair! I've never been a fan of shaving or how time consuming the whole process is. Not to mention the cost of razors. I wouldn't go back to that! Just apply,wait 6-10 mins and wipe off! Yes please!
Brooke P.
Lansdale, PA
So one day I decided I was going to head to the store and pick up hair removal cream. When I got home and followed the instructions on the box. I noticed that right when I had put the cream on, my face began to burn. I kept it on, thinking it was supposed to do this because I had not known considering I've never used this to remove hair. After about 5 minutes I took it off and barely noticed a difference. So I decided to re apply which was a mistake because I kept it on longer than I was supposed too and ended up with a burn on my face that eventually turned into a scab, but went away after a few weeks. This was partially my fault, and I do recommend this item, just make sure that you keep the product on for the recommende amount of time, and no longer.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
I tried Nair as a young girl, and all it did was cause a rash. Decided I was tired of shaving and didn't feel like bearing the pain of waxing, so I tried this. So glad I did...my legs weren't even this smooth after waxing (since the tiny hairs that aren't long enough don't get picked up). Still stinky, but it works....and I left it on for 10-12 minutes (I'm Black with thicker/coarse hair), and NO BURN!!! It is the morning after for me, and no rash either. I usually have stubble the next day after shaving, and this morning, nothing...so we'll see how long it lasts!
Georgina E.
Newark, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found this relatively easy to use. I applied a coat and let it sit for about 10 minutes and wiped a small section to test if it was ready and then just wiped the hair away. After rinsing all the hair was gone and it didn't leave any annoying stubble. The smell wasn't great but it isn't terrible.
Michelle G.
Akron, OH
Most hair removal lotions such as this are effective at ridding my body of unwanted hair in a very easy way. I do not use this product very often because I do not like the way it smells, and i tend to get a rash from using it. If you do not have as sensitive skin as I do, this would be a great product to use.
Maryann M.
Romulus, NY
I've used this product in my legs and it removed my hair and left my legs beyond smooth but I worry about using such chemicals in more sensitive areas like under the arms.