Personal CareHair RemovalDepilatoriesNair
Silky Sensations Hair Remover Lotion

Nair Silky Sensations Hair Remover Lotion

Plus 20% Moisturizers For 7 days of smoothness For radiant smooth skin For Legs & Body Dermatologist tested Questions? call 1-800 248-8820

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nair Silky Sensations Hair Remover Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Christina P.
Dayton , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not too impressed with this Nair product. I have pretty thick hair and while some of my hair was removed, I still had quite a bit still left on my legs. For a cheap quick removal product this is not something I would buy again.
Kia P.
Latrobe, PA
This stuff smells wayyy better than the veet that stuff smelled like rotten eggs! Makes your legs feel soft too
Jessica A.
Americus, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve tried using several different hair removal products over the years but have yet to find one that actually leaves my legs feel smooth. Plus the scent of this during use is just as unpleasant as others.
Jan F.
Taylors, SC
This product did not really do a good job on removing the hair. The smell was not great either
Georgina E.
Newark, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found this relatively easy to use. I applied a coat and let it sit for about 10 minutes and wiped a small section to test if it was ready and then just wiped the hair away. After rinsing all the hair was gone and it didn't leave any annoying stubble. The smell wasn't great but it isn't terrible.
Anita S.
Lilburn, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Good for a chemical hair remover. I have really sensitive skin, and this didn’t irritate me too much. Have to be careful with it.
Tina P.
Cedar Bluff, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This stuff is awesome. It works great and fast I like how smooth it leaves my skin it moisturizes so good and you have that nice polished look. I like how it smells and it really saves me sometime saving this way. I always like the nair brand and am very satisfied with the out come of everytime I have used Nair. Try it!
Melanie B.
Orchard Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I started using Nair because of a coupon and love it! The fragrance is subtle and nice, not at all chemical-y and this stuff actually works. I leave it on and then wipe it off and my skin is left hair free, smooth, and not irritated! Perfect for those same day hair removal needs
Mayra R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
the ssme thing, I used it just a few times because I a little lazy and I orefer sometimes the fast way that it a razor
Garleni A.
Doral, FL
It arrived very quickly and it took all of the hair off within 5 minutes. It's a very good product. This stuff is great! I hate that it have been discontinued!

Looking for your answer?