Nair Silky Sensations Dual Moisturizing Blend for Legs and Body uploaded by Anabel O.

BY NAIR #58 in Hair Removal Creams

Fresh Hydration Kiwi & Vitamin C with Antioxidants Sensitive Formula Dermatologist Tested M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

Prerna C.
Prerna C.
Jersey City, NJ
This product gets the job done. Yes it doesn't smell too nice but it isn't that bad either. the first time I used it, I left it on longer thinking It wont work on my coarse hair but it worked and gave me a chemical burn. The times after that though I left it on a minute more than the minimum time so 4 mins and it worked wonders! its easy to just take some in you palm and spread it and then a wet washcloth to wipe it off! This is my Go-to during the summer and bathing suit season!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Benton, AR
Love Nair, have been using it since I first started shaving my legs. It's a wonderful product that leaves skin clean and hairless. The smells are never too great. Even the nicer scented ones still have the "hair removal" scent which I'm sure is hard to get around. Nevertheless, love the product!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Glencoe, MN
I use this whenever I need to have smooth legs quick. I am not that big of a fan though. I have to leave it on for longer than I would hope even when my hair isn't long. It also leaves me a rash and the smell in your bathroom lasts for awhile. I think its actually faster sometimes to just shave.
Zaria I.
Zaria I.
Buford, GA
I love Nair. If im in a hurry i can just rub Nair on wait a couple of minutes, rub it off, and go my own way. Nair is so efficient and gets all the hairs off. Nair is extremely affordable and lasts a long time. I always buy Nair just encase i have to hurry and go. Nair is an amazing product.
Annamaria P.
Annamaria P.
Orlando, FL
This product leaves your legs super smooth it's super easy and it doesn't take a lot of time, it's perfect for even the most stubborn rough hair. Really can't complain about this product. Only thing I said and I wished that it smell a little bit better. But it definitely gets the job done.
Rochelle G.
Rochelle G.
Providence, RI
It doesn't really matter which version of nair I use, I just can't find one that my skin will be okay with. My skin is sensitive and gets irritated easily, or maybe I'm allergic to something in the cream but it's not pleasant :( Sometimes i will use it if I want to be super smooth though
Pam S.
Pam S.
Calhoun, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I was very unhappy with Nair Silky Sensation Dual Moisturizing Blend. It burnt my skin so bad that it scarred me. I only used it once and will never use it ever again. I will only use Veet from now on because Veet doesn't burn me like this did. I would never recommend it to anyone else
Summer H.
Summer H.
Dawsonville, GA
Product works very well- and is super moisterizing. Only reason I gave it a 4 out of 5 instead of 5/5 is because of the strong odor the product has. Otherwise, this product is awesome on your legs, lower back, and any other problem area! I've even used this on my arms before as well.
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Taylorville, IL
This product is inexpensive and widely available but I have always had terrible luck with these cream hair removers. I don't feel like they ever remove the hair like they are supposed to so I always have to shave after. I would stick to shaving or other hair removal options.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Knoxville, IA
I cannot stand the smell of nair. The smell lasts for almost a full day after using. I have not been able to successfully remove all ynwanted hair while using this product. I am left with slight irritation and spots of stubble oor untouched hair. Woukd not recommend.
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this work well for african American skin types.. Does it leave your skin softer? How does it smell?