Nair Silky Sensations Dual Moisturizing Blend for Legs and Body uploaded by Anabel O.

BY NAIR #43 in Hair Removal Creams

Fresh Hydration Kiwi & Vitamin C with Antioxidants Sensitive Formula Dermatologist Tested M-F 9am-5pm ET see more...

melissa g.
Guthrie, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nair power in a gorgeous scented, moisturizing formula! Product applies easily, is easy to remove and leave skin silk, smooth and hair free. Even better, the gorgeous scent!
Autumn C.
Beloit, WI
I'm not sure I'd this is the exact kind I use but this is always my go to when I don't want to take the time to shave my legs this is so easy to use only things I don't care for are the smell is not that great and it makes my hands feel weird after I wash it off but those are not a big deal it is definitely better than taking the time to shave my legs
Jennifer C.
Buford, GA
While its more convenient that shaving for the most part I don't use Nair all that often as I can hardly find the time to sit and let it do it's thing before I have to get up and go do something. I do like the benefits of the product though.
Sabrina N.
Reno, NV
This stuff is crazy intense. I'm not sur eif I used this wrong, or didn't follow the directions properly, but it actually started to take off my skin, and burn me. I had left it on for only about five minutes, when I started to feel it burn. I'm not sure I had a bad reaction or what, but it was not fun
Valleri R.
I especially like the convenience of using only one product for the total body; especially the face, which is more sensitive. The smoothness it leaves afterwards is awesome! The scent is a bit harsh, but it concentrates on the hairs that I sometimes don't even see. I would definitely recommend this product!
Lakesha K.
Jacksonville, FL
I've never shaved my legs before because honestly, I don't have a lot of leg hair. I have used this for my armpits and it is EXCELLENT! The smell is god awful but the results are always great and long lasting. This formula is more moisturizing that the regular formula, and I didn't burn at all. I use it about every 2 weeks in the summer and once a month in the cooler months. I have noticed that my hair grows back finer between applications. The smell is great in the bottle, but once it actually starts to work on hair...open a window or turn on a fan. You might want to use gloves too, as I noticed my nails get really soft when exposed to Nair. USE AS DIRECTED!!
Prerna C.
HOBOKEN, NJ
This product gets the job done. Yes it doesn't smell too nice but it isn't that bad either. the first time I used it, I left it on longer thinking It wont work on my coarse hair but it worked and gave me a chemical burn. The times after that though I left it on a minute more than the minimum time so 4 mins and it worked wonders! its easy to just take some in you palm and spread it and then a wet washcloth to wipe it off! This is my Go-to during the summer and bathing suit season!
Hannah S.
Davenport, FL
I have thick, dark hair so naturally it is EVERYWHERE. I use this product on my back and I've never had any problems. Because my hair is thick, I usually leave it on for the max amount of time. I have sensitive skin and yet it's always fine. The only thing that I would say is that the smell is not too appealing. I always have to air out my bathroom afterwards. But it works so that's good enough for me.
Rochelle G.
Sunnyvale, CA
It doesn't really matter which version of nair I use, I just can't find one that my skin will be okay with. My skin is sensitive and gets irritated easily, or maybe I'm allergic to something in the cream but it's not pleasant :( Sometimes i will use it if I want to be super smooth though
Pam S.
Calhoun, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was very unhappy with Nair Silky Sensation Dual Moisturizing Blend. It burnt my skin so bad that it scarred me. I only used it once and will never use it ever again. I will only use Veet from now on because Veet doesn't burn me like this did. I would never recommend it to anyone else
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does this work well for african American skin types.. Does it leave your skin softer? How does it smell?