BY NAIR

Treat your skin well with a sensitive skin formula, that works in the shower. Now enjoy silky-smooth skin that lasts days longer than shaving. For every skin type, there’s a perfect Shower Power™ that takes care of unwanted hair while you shower!

Dermatologist Tested.

Buy on Amazon*
Hope B.
I have sensitive skin and hairy legs so I decided to try this. It did the same thing as regular nair. It left patches of hair and made me break out in an itchy rash. Wouldn't recommend to anyone (especially with sensitive skin)
Evelyn B.
Long Beach, CA
Easy to use, most of them come with a sponge. For me hairs do take longer to grow. You can put it and leave it for 5 minutes go inside the shower fix you water and then rinse with water and massage with sponge.
CAROLINA W.
Jacksonville
I’ve never had a good experience with any hair products. I have sensitive skin and have been burned several times. I would highly recommend just waxing! Much better for you and lasts longer.
Erica P.
Universal City, TX
It always works well the first time around for me. However, in my experience with ALL Nair products, they don't work again. My hair is very course and it grows back really fast. I've even gone as far as to exceed the 10 min maximum to remove stubborn hair. Besides that complaint, it works well the first time for ME, smells nice, and leaves my skin silky smooth
Lexie B.
This does exactly what it is marketed to do. I really enjoy the connivence of not having to shave. This process takes maybe 10 minutes and my legs are left super smooth with not irritation. The only downfall is the strong smell, sort of like the smell of perm solution. Other than that it’s a great product.
Courtney S.
Philadelphia, PA
So I have no concept or comparison to other hair removal products but I thought I would give this a try since it promised to be sensitive. The feeling after using it was so strange and slippery it was reallt difficult to feel like I ever got it off and it didn’t remove any hair? I’ll be returning this
Courtney H.
DONT EVER GET THIS! I was young and dumb and curious figuring this would be better then shaving. NO. it burnt my legs, I couldn’t move. I returned the product and got my money back because I had such buyers remorse. I figured I could trust Nair since they’ve been around. NO. heart broken.
Brooke F.
Pippa Passes, KY
This product is just ok. I have sensitive skin, so I’ve struggled with hair removal products for years. While this product does not burn my skin like others I have tried, it also doesn’t reliably remove the hair. I have had great results, then other times results have been patchy.
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
This smells vile. Like sooo bad. I never want to use it because of how bad it smells. It does remove hair without irritation but the smell is just so off putting. I rather just be hairy or shave.
elyssa m.
Camp Murray, WA
Awful product, I did a test strip on my skin and followed all directions, everything seemed fine so I proceeded to use the product. But it in fact turned out awful, didn’t remove all the hair and also left my skin in awful rashesthat felt like thousands of tiny paper cuts
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Okay ladies! Let’s get personal! Brazilian wax.... is it worth it or should I stick with Nair Shower Power Sensitive Formula? Recommend another product? Horror stories welcome!
Paige M.
does this leave any hard to remove residue?
Kate V.
How does it smell? I remember using it as a kid and it was horrible. Soon my daughter will be asking about removing the hair on her legs, but she is still too young to shave. Wondering if the scent has changed over the years...
Lindsey E.
San Marcos, CA
When I have used some of the other Nair products I always left feeling like my legs are on fire for about 24 hours. Is this product really for more sensitive skin?
Keyaira D.
Aurora , NY
Does this really work? Is this safe? Is it a better alternative to shaving?