Personal CareHair RemovalDepilatoriesNair
Shower Power Moroccan Cream Max Hair Remover, 13 oz, 3 Pack

Nair Shower Power Moroccan Cream Max Hair Remover, 13 oz, 3 Pack

Nair Shower Power Moroccan Cream Max Hair Remover, 13 oz, 3 Pack ; UPC: 022600588566

Is this better than the normal nair cream?
Has anyone noticed the smell of this product?
Is this good for the armpits? The strips didn’t do the best job, I’m looking for an alternative
Start your review of Nair Shower Power Moroccan Cream Max Hair Remover, 13 oz, 3 Pack!
Natashia  H.
I really really wanted to love this!! After trying regular nair with argan oil (completely removed my hair but burned) I was so disappointed that it left about 70% of my hair even after leaving it on for longer than it says you should. I tried it 2 different times and got the same results. Will not be purchasing this ever again. Wasted money
Logan S.
Salamonia, IN
Works well. It doesnt irritate my skin. The only thing i dislike is that it seems like the hair grows back kind of weird but thats with almost any hair removal cream
Brianna E.
las vegas
Small bottle, but good amount of product. It is thick but you still have to use a lot in order for it to work. Like your skin has to be fully covered. But it removed my hair well still.
Leanne H.
Summerville, SC
I was pleasantly surprised at how well this worked! I purposely did not shave my legs all winter because my legs get too dry, so I needed to remove months of growth and this managed to do it in under 10 minutes with very low effort. I just applied it, waited a couple minutes to get in the shower and when it was ready I used a cloth to lightly wipe it off. Not a single hair left! Simpler and more effective than regular Nair. The only issue I have is I don’t love using chemicals and the smell is pretty strong.
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
i love this product. it’s so easy to use, you just put it on and get in the shower. that’s about it. my legs always come out to be baby smooth and soft, i think the argon oil has a part to play in that. sometimes i noticed a little bit of itchiness towards the end of my treatment but it goes away as soon as i wash it off.
Caleb R.
Kahului, HI
I use this on my legs and arms. My hair is very coursed and thick. It’s easy to use and fast. I would recommend this product to others. I also like the smell of this cream. I was satisfied and need to buy another bottle.
Susana C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nair Shower Power Moroccan Cream Max Hair Remover, 13 oz, 3 Pack uploaded by Susana C.
I love this product. I use it 2 times. A month. Great results. Bad smell but afterwards my skin feel great. If you want a faster way to remove your hair without any cuts or scars, this is it. NAIR baby
Angie D.
Augusta, GA
I have very sensitive skin and can't shave or wax like other women around my bikini area. This product made hair removal a breeze. The only drawback is the smell. It smells horrible but the product works great. You also have to be extra careful when you are rinsing away the hair to not let any of the product get on your lady parts. Unfortunately, the first time I used it I had that very unpleasant experience. If waxing is too painful I would suggest giving this a try.
Lexi I.
Rayville
I could not get over this product’s smell. I have only used it once and it will be the last. It made my legs have a burning sensation. It does not take all the hair off and leaves bumps. I would t not buy again.
Jenny H.
Gautier, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
First time trying nair tonight and let me tell you.. LIFE CHANGING! Prenatals are causing my hair to grow back so fast, so I let it grow to test this out. Legs, arms, and my pubic hair all just wiped right off! My skin was so soft and smooth afterwards!Nair Shower Power Moroccan Cream Max Hair Remover, 13 oz, 3 Pack