BY NAIR #70 in Hair Removal Creams

New Thick Formula! Nair Remover Shower Power Works While You Shower Cream For Body Moisturizing with Aloe Vera Just a Shower Away to Smooth, Silky Skin Smooth Skin Lasts Longer Than Shaving Specially Designed Sponge for Effective Hair Removal Includes: 1 Shower Power™ Cream and 1 Sponge Dermatologist Tested Questions? Call M-F 9am-5pm ET. see more...

McKenzie m.
i will never use this product again . shaving is so much better . the product itself works fine at taking the hair off . but it smells so terrible . so so terrible .
Rosa M.
I like to use this product because it's easy to slide onto your skin. It doesn't have a strong smell so that is a big plus.and it leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth. The nice part is that you leave it on and then jump into the shower and it washes off easily.
Alexis W.
Pearl, MS
Not enough in the bottle ! I love it ! Removes all my unwanted hairs! It does it jobs ! You can get it from Walmart ! Easy to use very affordable! It does the body good !! Overall I'm satisfied paying customer!
Sydney F.
Kirkland, WA
This kept my legs super smooth! There really wasn't a smell, and was super effective. It's so easy to use as well, and it doesn't burn like other products. I really like nair and would absolutely buy it again.
Alexa D.
Syracuse , NY
This product does a great job at removing hair but does have a weird smell. Affordable and effective. My skin does sometimes get a little irritated but resolves quickly.
Megan M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product. Honestly, I think it is so much easier and more convenient than shaving. Simply rub it on before you get in the shower and within 10 minutes wipe it off and wrinse off. It works reallly well, you really miss spots, unlike shaving, and it is pretty affordable too!
Brandi H.
Winston Salem, NC
Didn't work for me. It washed off as soon as I stepped into the shower. It was very patchy and didn't really remove the hair. It also smelled horrible and it's over priced for my taste. Would not buy again.
E. Patty M.
Lemoore, CA
I gave it a four star but just for the smell. It will remove your hairs while you shower. Just don't wait to long to take it off or you will feel like a rash. I would still use this one.
Sophi F.
Dallas, TX
I was extremely skeptical about using this product, but after reading all the good reviews I thought I would give it a try. It was horrible! First of all, the smell is horrible! Secondly, as soon as I put it on my skin there was a tingly, burning feeling. I left it on for about 6-7 minutes as the reviews said works better going longer than 3 minutes. I wiped it off with a damp washcloth and got in the shower as he directions said on the bottle. It did not take off all of my hair. My skin was extremely sensitive and irritated after wiping off the lotion. Very red and there were bumps all over my legs. If I could give it zero stars I would.
Marisa R.
Red Oak, TX
Funny story: when I was little I use to like giving people back massages. Without reading the bottle I used this product to massage my little cousins back thinking that it was regular lotion ūüėā we noticed that it smelled funny and when we read the bottle we realized it was for hair removal! We got so scared but it took all the hair off her back so I would recommend this product to anyone who doesn't want to shave and want the hair to quickly be gone!
Sarah G.